New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

*********um_HH Man
23 Posts
Quote from *****469:
I have a question. I have scanned the FAQs but it was no help. How do people get friends here at this site. We have matches but I dint see where friends can be added. TIA
You need to select through the "bookmark" option.. it is with a star. When you click that you will see options of sending a friend request etc. they will get a notification and if they accept you, you can also decide if you want it to appear on your wall or not. something in that order. i hope it was somewhat helpful.
*****469 Couple
99 Posts
We had the same problem. Go to their profile. Click the ... in the Upper Right corner. Scroll down to contact. Click on it and contact and there is a block for friendship. Open that select send friend request. Good luck here
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
who too from Moscow? *knuddel*
***ym Man
52 Posts
It's been a while since someone wrote an introduction here, so I might as well continue the tradition. I've been on joy a while now, but had a pretty long break due to various reasons.

To myself, I live in Bern, Switzerland but grew up in South Africa for 18 years, so English (next to Afrikaans and some Tswana) was my primary language for a pretty long time. At home I spoke German, in school and under friends English. Even though I work in the IT industry, my English has become rather rusted, especially the spoken part. Thats also one reason you will find me in the English part of this forum *zwinker*

I am mainly interested in new and interesting contacts, no matter if we actually meet or not. The exchange itself can be a wonderful experience in itself.
Greetings from Aachen!
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
Moscow *smile*
****021 Couple
866 Posts
Hi there, were big fans of eroticism. Couples, do get in touch. *g* Chat is welcomed to discover mutual affinity. DnD
****021 Couple
866 Posts
@***ym Do reach out if interested to meet interesting peeps, even if not in ur age category..
Ich red au schwiitzerdutsch. *zwinker*
D.
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from ****021:
@***ym Do reach out if interested to meet interesting peeps, even if not in ur age category..
Ich red au schwiitzerdutsch. *zwinker*
D.

Hey there *smile* unfortunately I cannot get in touch since I don't have a subscription. Darfst auch gerne Schweizerdeutsch schreiben, ich verstehs aber schreibs nicht *zwinker*
*********mone Woman
339 Posts
Hello there. I'd like to introduce myself because...well, why not? My name ist Simone. I am swiss made, living in Germany for about 20 years now. I joined joyclub mainly for discussions around the topic of bdsm and to keep up with events and the like.
Not that interested in vanilla sex topics, I am afraid. *zwinker*
I speak German, Swiss German, English and some French, but I prefer written conversation in either English or German. That being said - I am not looking for new pen pals or friends.
I am, however, very into interesting discussions in groups and the Forum.
Have a nice day everyone! *kuss*
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
Moscow *freu2*
******997 Man
3 Posts
Brand new
Hey everyone! I am new to joyclub! Any tips or suggestions for a newbie? Thanks 😊😊
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
Im happy now *top*
****up Man
21 Posts
Not exactly new here, I've been a member for a while, but let's say a renewed interest in exploring has lead me back here. I read and speak German, but I'm not so confident writing, which has made me a bit shy about posting here. I hope we all get our vaccines soon and can get out there and mingle again..

What I'm wishing for most of all is a poly-minded lady (or couple, or possibly..) to explore my more sensual / darker sides with. I have some experience, enough to know what excites me in real life, it's not just fantasy. But so far I've just scratched the surface of a far deeper itch. Experienced or not-so-much, isn't important, I'd be happy to switch and learn the ropes (and chains, and...) together.

Best wishes to you all, may you all find what you are looking for! x
*******0678 Man
5 Posts
Hello to all
New here and hope to enjoy .
New here and it’s crazy! Any tips would be appreciated on how to deal with all the messages! Are you supposed to answer all of them or only those you are interested in? I don’t want be be rude ☹️
****BG Man
61 Posts
Hello *g*

I recently moved back to Europe and found out about this platform online. I have been in the lifestyle since 2015, having started within a couple, and most recently as a single male.

I see myself as someone who is down to earth, respectful, well presented and with a sense of humor.

I will maintain the same mindset which I had from the very beginning of this journey, and that is to have an open mind, and no expectations.

Hope to meet some awesome likeminded people here.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
im look here good husband 😇 very silly yes?🤣 *freu2*
Quote from *********onfly:
im look here good husband 😇 very silly yes?🤣 *freu2*

Why silly? There’s all sorts of people on here so good luck! 😉😀
Hello to all I'm new here..can u gave me some directions?
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
im look here good husband 😇 very silly yes?🤣
hallo
nice to join you ,iam new in hof ,a master student looking for good sex in hof or near hof with a lady ,can anyone help i prefer between 30-55 age ,what should i do
*****ond Man
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have just recently re-joined JOYclub. From a past experience I remember some great fun at the events or on some dates. Currently I am based in the Ruhrgebiet and not really well connected anymore.

Therefore I am looking forward to meet new people and some more fun in life.

xox
Axe
Hello community
I am brand new here, an absolute beginner
I mostly came here out of curiosity, i have been completley celibate for 3 years
but more and more recently ive been feeling like exploding sexually. Maybe because of the pandemic and lockdown,i dont know.
Does any experienced members have any tips for a novice?
Also,is it strictly German speaking or multi lingual here?
Thank you in advance for any tips

Hallo Gemeinde
Ich bin ganz neu hier, ein absoluter Anfänger
Ich bin meistens aus Neugier hierher gekommen, ich bin seit 3 ​​Jahren komplett zölibatär
aber in letzter Zeit habe ich immer mehr Lust, sexuell zu explodieren. Vielleicht wegen der Pandemie und des Lockdowns, ich weiß es nicht.
Haben erfahrene Mitglieder Tipps für Anfänger?
Und ist es hier streng deutsch oder mehrsprachig?
Vielen Dank im Voraus für jeden Tipp
Dear all,

I'm Paul from Paris. If you are looking for a young black guy experienced, here i am ! I'm also available in Amsterdam, Berlin & Geneva some weekends. Hope to share some experiences with you.

See you and take care !

Paul
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.