New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

Hello Hamburg! Feel free to write me.. Lets meet and have fun *g*
Hello all,
I am in Munich.
Black, French, I live in the city next to isar. Get in touch to know more *g*
*******888 Man
1 Posts
Hi this is Sean from the UK. I am a British Asian male and looking to have some fun with couples MF & FF who want to add a spicy male to the mix. I love to explore and have an insatiable appetite for fun and also ensure I pay attention to detail *g* I love to travel and do so often and would love to connect with couples in the UK and Europe. Look forward to meeting with all of you .

Sean *wink*
Profile pictureProfile picture
*******edk Man
21 Posts
Hello everyone!

I'm 37 year photographer from westcoast of Denmark with my own small business. Just signed up for JC so i'm fairly new here. If you are interested in seeing some of my work, please drop by my profile :). Looking foward to many happy hours with you guys.
ProfilbildProfilbild
***jo Couple
1 Posts
New couple from sweden, we are visiting Berling the 25 march, and wanna go to club there if anyone can give us a tip or show os arround that weekend.

we wanna go to club and go shoping sextoys fetish and bdsm gear.

wish to go to kit cat club one night if its good.

so feel fre to contact us
I'm a dominant lady looking for a slut who is willing and ready to serve a mistress
Profilbild von mirProfilbild von mir
*********iener Man
11 Posts
Ich wünsche euch einen schönen, sonnigen Montagmorgen. Bitte, ich bin voll funktionsfähig und kompetent für den Dauerdienst, egal wo ich eingesetzt und gewartet werde, ohne Kündigungsrecht. Bitte, ich bin mit allem einverstanden und freue mich, wenn du mich nach deinen Bedürfnissen und Anforderungen veränderst. Ich will Dienen und Leben wie Ihre Sklave und Diener für Alles praktik wie Sie wolen. Bitte, wolen Sie das?
*******ave Man
1 Posts
Slave looking for a Mistress or dominant woman.
ProfilbildProfilbild
****615 Man
1 Posts
I am looking for single girl to have ONS or just to have sex tonight. I am based in Vienna, hit me up if you are interested!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.