New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

Hello Hamburg! Feel free to write me.. Lets meet and have fun *g*
Hello all,
I am in Munich.
Black, French, I live in the city next to isar. Get in touch to know more *g*
*******888 Man
1 Posts
Hi this is Sean from the UK. I am a British Asian male and looking to have some fun with couples MF & FF who want to add a spicy male to the mix. I love to explore and have an insatiable appetite for fun and also ensure I pay attention to detail *g* I love to travel and do so often and would love to connect with couples in the UK and Europe. Look forward to meeting with all of you .

Sean *wink*
Hello everyone!

I'm 37 year photographer from westcoast of Denmark with my own small business. Just signed up for JC so i'm fairly new here. If you are interested in seeing some of my work, please drop by my profile :). Looking foward to many happy hours with you guys.
***jo Couple
1 Posts
New couple from sweden, we are visiting Berling the 25 march, and wanna go to club there if anyone can give us a tip or show os arround that weekend.

we wanna go to club and go shoping sextoys fetish and bdsm gear.

wish to go to kit cat club one night if its good.

so feel fre to contact us
I'm a dominant lady looking for a slut who is willing and ready to serve a mistress
*********iener Man
35 Posts
Ich wünsche euch einen schönen, sonnigen Montagmorgen. Bitte, ich bin voll funktionsfähig und kompetent für den Dauerdienst, egal wo ich eingesetzt und gewartet werde, ohne Kündigungsrecht. Bitte, ich bin mit allem einverstanden und freue mich, wenn du mich nach deinen Bedürfnissen und Anforderungen veränderst. Ich will Dienen und Leben wie Ihre Sklave und Diener für Alles praktik wie Sie wolen. Bitte, wolen Sie das?
Slave looking for a Mistress or dominant woman.
****615 Man
1 Posts
I am looking for single girl to have ONS or just to have sex tonight. I am based in Vienna, hit me up if you are interested!
*******fdr Man
1 Posts
I am visiting Karlsruhe for weekend, any suggestion for having good time?
18-21juli in Vienna, anything going on? Any nice woman wants to go to a club? Just contact we and let's go for it.
I will stay in 16th bezirk, Vienna. Some good places there? Am not looking fir rio off clubs and girls drinking fake expensive bubbles.
Am looking for real life action😋 and nice meetups with good conversations🥰
*For rip off😀 * srry for fat finger typing mistakes😂😂
Hello JoyClub members!

This site has been a revelation thus far, and I am excited to see where it can take me. I am hoping that I can discover the world of domme/sub here, and learn the ins and outs. I have tried doing some research, and I have thus far been unable to meet with anyone that can offer insight.

My own experiences have been very vanilla until now, with the most exciting events being group sex, and that was many years ago. I am hoping to get some helpful insight.

Thanks everyone!
*****edo Man
2 Posts
will be in Munich from 7to12 of October any suggestions
*******ean Couple
1 Posts
Hello everyone. We're currently on holiday in Varna, Bulgaria. There are lots of Germans at our hotel. Say hello if you're here too...
***ju Couple
1 Posts
Hi, we are new to joyclub and enjoy visiting torremolinos a few times a *knuddel* year.
*****nrw Man
3 Posts
hello very happy to meet a woman and a couple from Essen greetings
****89 Man
2 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm looking for new acquaintances in Berlin.
I'd like to try something new in my life. I like respectful interaction and nice conversations, and I want to try different sensual experiences with women, F+M couple or more for the first time.

I can speak Russian and English, and I have a many interests. But I haven't a Premium Membership yet.
I'm very excited this club and members, and will be explore opportunities for new communication.
*happy*
*******666 Man
1 Posts
Hi everyone
Thanks for letting me come lol
*******y28 Man
14 Posts
Joined a couple of months ago but never got around to introducing myself.
I'm from Ireland, living in Freital, Dresden with my partner.
New to the swinging seen in Germany but so far it's been great.
Was an active member in Ireland for many years.
*******ngi Man
48 Posts
Greetings everyone, just looking for interesting people to enjoy everything we can offer to each other. My only priority is location.
*******1975 Man
1 Posts
Hi all uk guy looking for fun
******lem Couple
4 Posts
Hello everyone. It is the second time we joined because we didn't get the hang of it the first time. Greetings from Mexico *sweetkiss*
Hello everybody
I m new here on this site and this forum but not new in swinging world
I m swinging over 5 years across UK and Ireland but I m new here in Switzerland
Unfortunately I don't speak much German but I would appreciate if there is some people here willing to chat on English for now until I get to learn a bit of German
Thank you for the time who ever gets to read this post and who ever get in tuch with me
Lot's of love from Haji
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.