What are your hottest sex fantasies?

*****ich Man
7,153 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
What are your hottest sex fantasies?
You dream of a hot night at an unusual place? Would you like to have a threesome or even an orgy?
Would you like to venture into a swingers club for the first time?
Let yourself be watched having sex or even be dominated by a total stranger?

*partnertausch*

There are infinitely many sex fantasies and each of us has another exciting fantasy on mind.
We would like to know: How, where and with whom do you have sex in your fantasies?

Let your imagination run wild and tell us about your most colorful sex dreams! *peitsche*

Delightful greetings,
Dan_Rich
JOY-Team
******C48 Man
6 Posts
BDSM USE AFTER LOVE AND PASSION
(A bottle of champagne, some bananas, whipped cream, I will take a gentle dance, I will gently caress the staples, I kiss you tenderly on the forehead, I'll undress slowly and carefully, you'll go to bed, I'll put in lotus position, I am behind you, I will caress the breasts tender, I will kiss on the neck, ears, hands... I will ride smoothly and quietly on the breasts, legs, face, then spread on the bed with you behind me, I'll be back nice meal, I take a sip of champagne and I dripped slowly feel my spine as drops fall on your back, I'll kiss all, I will turn over to me, I cut slices of banana I will apply on the forehead, breast, the navel, the knees, I'll put whipped cream on your body giving, and you begin to taste with pleasure from your body beautiful, the staples down until you reach your legs and kiss you I will, I will climb lips slowly up the legs until you reach the wonder of your feet and you slowly and tenderly kiss you until you get wet, and when you're almost ready, I'll ask you nice and tender what do you think about love.)
Image is for over-18s
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.