What was the craziest place you had sex?

******ins Woman
22,802 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
What was the craziest place you had sex?
An exciting quickie in the elevator? Hot games in the office or at a picnic in nature? There are countless unusual places where you can have sex. *anmach*

But what is the most daring place you've ever had sex? On the plane, in the cinema or on the toilet in the club? How crazy are you really?

Tell us about your most exciting experiences. We are curious! *victory*

SevenSins
JOY-Team
It was very exciting to have sexual relations in a swinger club, most particularly in a room with not much light.
*******t75 Woman
8,772 Posts
i had once a quick sexual realtion in a parking garage .... it was hot ---- and it was thrillingly
I had a great quickie on the staircase was really great I will love to that again and again
****del Man
2 Posts
Once I was in a danceclub on a Monday night with a friend. Luckily, she was very open on these kind of things *g* Anyways, we went down on the stairs which supposed to lead to another dance hall, but this time as it was a Monday night, this passegaway was closed. So we got to a dead-end, laughed at it, and she offered me a blowjob. A few minutes later, we were into the middle of a hard door-banging sex, no shame, despite a guy came down to us on the stairs and watching what we were doing *g*
**********eland Man
6 Posts
I have been lucky enough to work with a colleague who was a swinger/BDSM so the third floor disabled loo saw a lot of action during the working week 😉

Roof of a carpark in the middle of the game was fun if rushed !
*******erg Man
2 Posts
Quote from **********eland:
I have been lucky enough to work with a colleague who was a swinger/BDSM so the third floor disabled loo saw a lot of action during the working week 😉

Roof of a carpark in the middle of the game was fun if rushed !

*********osaur Man
305 Posts
Up against a tree in a street, spontaneously on a woodland path, against a wall in a short alleyway, in a lecture theatre, in a train carriage, in a sex club with people watching.
On a blanket....... in the middle of a horse racetrack.
At kitkat on the dance floor and all over the club on a very hot and crazy night.
Exibitionism
Great
*******2012 Man
97 Posts
Thermal bath. The salt water tub was deserted during end of season.
According to my gf not recommended due to the salt concentration.
*********enFan Man
16 Posts
Once after a festival I went home together with my girlfriend. It was about 2 pm at night and no one else was on the way. The sidewalk was a bit separated by bushes from the street and there was a small juinction to a shrub garden. We went in there an I fucked her from behind. She was wearing high heels - perfect hight. All of a sudden a cyclist came along, saw us an he was calling us dirty pigs. But he continued his way, so we just had a short lough and continued our sexual adventure. I finished on her tits and she had a cum walk home.
*********de83 Man
7 Posts
It has been a while since the last post but I thought I'd try and liven the thread up again, as it is an exciting subject.

Don't want to say I had countless times I could recall....however, I do have fond memories of two, which I am willing to share *g*

I was on lates at a company where I did IT Support, a girl came to visit me whom I had spoken to a few times over a course of a couple of weeks, she said she liked the sound of my voice and asked if I would mind if she came round to where I was working, I told her that I don't have a problem with that but she should know that we'd be on our own as its a locked down location...I didn't think she would actually come round but to my surprise she did, we chatted a lot in between me working and answering calls and the time flew by......just before going home I had to check everything and lock everything down and asked her if she wanted to come along, she did, without hesitation......then as we were in the storage area at the back of the office, I had just locked a door and turned around and she was standing in my way, she just looked at me and before I knew it, we were kissing each other passionately and things pretty quickly progressed from there.

Another fond memory was having a great time on a beach in southern Europe, whilst we where happily fondling with each other, I actually realised that another couple where enjoying the show that we put on display, they only watched but it did not put us off at all, we had a great time.
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
I remembered one time in a swimming pool of a private Thermal bath one time with my ex. It was amazing. And in the beach and sea sometimes too. I like to make love outdoor in Summer especially.
I had my quicky in a park with a Lady it was night.. Then we were caught by a Security 😂😂
******y99 Man
19 Posts
I had my greatest quickie while we riding a Camel near great Pyramid in Egypt , it was amazing experience I did it twice
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
Quote from ******y99:
I had my greatest quickie while we riding a Camel near great Pyramid in Egypt , it was amazing experience I did it twice
It isn't easy to have sex in the camel generally . But if you liked, and you enjoyed, ok. 🙂
In a public stairwell in a Hilton in Paris, haha. Can't believe nobody walked in.
*****FRA Man
265 Posts
in Runnin g car
*******met Man
1,145 Posts
At a geocaching site. We weren‘t able to find the hidden box - so we went for other things to do. 😉😉😉
She bent over and I took her doggy style - this was exactly the moment when she discovered the GC-box directly under her face. *lol*
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
Airplane...during my work...i'm flight attendant
**********_Hunk Man
9 Posts
I have had sex in some special places and unsure which I think is craziest.

I’ve had sex in nightclubs with 2 different girls on separate occasions. In a phone booth on a high street in London when phone booths existed. In a moving car, twice. Cinema...train... I guess an airplane when it happens would top my list! *g*
A plane. My gf was a flight attendant *zwinker*
********ight Man
35 Posts
I got blowed many times behind a parked bus on a busy street where it’s was crowded on one side but the other side was completely empty. It’s like the 500cm square where no one saw. The perfect spot.
I would love to have sex with a flight attendant 😀😀.. They are very hot.. U are a lucky guy bro @*********hony
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.