Can you separate love and sex?

*****ich Man
7,153 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Can you separate love and sex?
One-night stands or casual sex are no longer reprehensible these days. Women and men want to enjoy sex without obligations.
But can love and sex be separated at all?

Some people can feel passion and satisfaction without the need for great feelings.
Others believe that sex cannot function without love.

We would like to hear your opinion:

• Do you enjoy sex without love at all?
  • How do you manage to control your feelings?
  • Is it a question of experience?

*herz2* *pimper* *herz2*

Emotional greetings,
Dan_Rich
JOY-Team
******C48 Man
6 Posts
Of course can be separate love by the sex, is too easy for someone know very well what want and feel and offer.
Both are linked. It is difficult to say yes or no.
i think it depends on how long you know each other

for a quick affair it is easy to separate, but the longer you know each other, the more difficult it will get
******C48 Man
6 Posts
(A bottle of champagne, some bananas, whipped cream, I will take a gentle dance, I will gently caress the staples, I kiss you tenderly on the forehead, I'll undress slowly and carefully, you'll go to bed, I'll put in lotus position, I am behind you, I will caress the breasts tender, I will kiss on the neck, ears, hands... I will ride smoothly and quietly on the breasts, legs, face, then spread on the bed with you behind me, I'll be back nice meal, I take a sip of champagne and I dripped slowly feel my spine as drops fall on your back, I'll kiss all, I will turn over to me, I cut slices of banana I will apply on the forehead, breast, the navel, the knees, I'll put whipped cream on your body giving, and you begin to taste with pleasure from your body beautiful, the staples down until you reach your legs and kiss you I will, I will climb lips slowly up the legs until you reach the wonder of your feet and you slowly and tenderly kiss you until you get wet, and when you're almost ready, I'll ask you nice and tender what do you think about love.)

( My opinion.
Romantic relationships are the spice of life, they make us feel alive in a way that nothing else can. Genuine romance exists when two people show that they care for each other through small acts of love and affection. We feel loved and cared for when we know that our significant other is thinking about how to give us the most pleasure. Romance is the key to keeping the sparks flying. Without it, any relationship will soon lose its shine. )
Both comes as a package 📦
*****_nw Man
2 Posts
Sometimes without the both has to go together
*****ast Man
50 Posts
Althought this is only my personal opinion, love and sex function as different things. Sex can be deeply connecting, but doens't have to be. It really depends on the situation. That what makes sex so great *g*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.