The first visit to the Swinger Club. How does it work?

***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
The first visit to the Swinger Club. How does it work?
The curiosity is great, but the first visit to a swinger club costs a lot of effort.
But why? There are normal people, just like you and visiting those clubs .

With this thread we wish an informative exchange for all newcomers and their questions before the first visit in a Swingerclub:

• What do I wear?
  • Do I go alone or do I prefer to go in pairs?
  • Which rules do I have to follow and how does everything work?

Ask your questions so that the dream of your first visit to the Swingerclub can come true.

Best regards,
Inveigler.
JOYteam
We were initiated by a couple who had a lot of experience. Amazing!!!
***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
Do you want to share some details for those, who might still struggle with their decision? I bet, there are a lot of curious people out there hesitating to try it.

Do you have some recommendations for them on how they can overcome their doubts?
Of course. We were prepared to potentially have sexual relation for the first time with other people. But we did not provoke, we did it naturally with the ambiance.

We selected very hot outfits. It is very important.
Best advice for everyone. Don’t be afraid!
****a76 Man
1 Posts
I would like to be on party
***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
Maybe you find one over here, depending on where you are and what you're looking for: Sex Dating & Events
cause nobody wanted to come with me and my curiosity was too strong to wait longer I made my first experience alone...
I called the club before I visited it and they were very friendly at the phone...
I was very happy to hear the club was run by a couple, so could talk to a woman.... when I arrived she showed me around and then introduced me to a friendly guy who seemigly was a guest there very often, so I had a nice person to talk to...
most clubs have web-pages where they answer all the questions you could think about...
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.