DARK ROOM

****ar Couple
6 Posts
Thread creator 
DARK ROOM
Hello there... Never played in a "dark room" up to now. Just wondering what experiences we can expect and are there any rules or etiquette to follow or consider?

Looking forward to hearing from the community and learn what to expect to decide if this is or is not for us.

We don't speak German, so English answers would really be cool because a lot is lost in translation.
Mind blowing
*******erg Man
2 Posts
Quote from ****as:
Mind blowing

Where do you go for a dark room experience? I think I would looove that!
**********n5572 Man
714 Posts
It´s worth trying.
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
its not too different to other rooms, except its dark and more is done through touch naturally. But the same rules apply, if you touch someones arm and no response then you leave it. if you touch and feel a touch back typically you are on. the Oase also has the glory holes and my partner likes that power to take a man and own him through the wall. again it is all complimentary what happens of course. Some have two on two, some the women only like playing and others have had up to 8. you need to read the signals the same as any other room though. good luck
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.