Who knows the best club in the west part on Germany
Is it in Dortmund or Dusseldorf?
*******_63 Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Please help us
********un44 Couple
112 Posts
Maybe a bit late but I've only just seen your post.
Best club is a difficult one as I don't know exactly what you are looking for, and one persons best club can be anothers hell hole.
Firstly there are no clubs at all in Dusseldorf city, to the best of my knowledge they are not allowed there.
In Dortmund the only swinger club is Schickeria which is just outside the city itself. It's a while since we were last there but we had some good nights.
If you are wanting couples only then Die Eule at Rattingen (close to Dusseldorf airport) is the only one that doesn't involve quite a drive. The only other one is Life Club but it is quite a distance away.
All the others are mixed (couples and singles)
For large European super club style then there is Caesars Palace at Sprockhovel. Very large on 3 floors with a superb outside area for the summer and probably the best buffet of all the clubs we have been to. On the downside it can be a bit more like an erotic disco than full on swinger club, but there is usually some fun to be had.
Another similar club is Steinenhaus (Stonehouse) at Hattingen. Again very large on 4 floors and can get 300 + people at the weekends. Great facilities, excellent buffet, and usually action packed.
There are many other clubs in the area that range from slightly smaller versions of the above (Faro 8 at Marl, Villa Palazzo at Dorsten for example) to pure no frills sex clubs (Blue Heaven at Gelsekirchen would be a good example) but they are not for the faint hearted.
Hope this helps.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
It is so odd that there are no clubs in Düsseldorf or the edge of the city.
********un44 Couple
112 Posts
Quote from *********ty4U:
It is so odd that there are no clubs in Düsseldorf or the edge of the city.

Not really odd. Very few of the big German cities have swinger clubs in or close to the centre. In some they are not allowed, in others it's the big overheads that make it unprofitable.
Most German clubs are either in small towns and villages or well out in the countryside.
While there are none in Dusseldorf, just off the top of my head I can think of at least half a dozen in smaller towns within a 30 minute drive.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.