What do you find most sexy thing in any man/woman.

*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
@*****anu my ultimate dream is to have an indian girl once in my life
Quote from ******112:
Quote from *********er21:
Intelligence, humor, aged between 25 and 35, well educated with a good behaviour, unless we close the bedroom door. He should be tall and slim.
interested.. inbox me ur let hukup
Why don't you use the dating offer on this webpage?
********e_61 Man
4 Posts
like older ladys
*******unn Woman
5 Posts
Warmherzigkeit... Geborgenheit... Phantasie plus Emphatie!
Quote from *****anu:
Smile and voice of a man attracts me a-lot.
Then intelligence , sense of humor. , some flirting, some naughtiness.
He should know how to hold a conversation.

Looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow... Face to face!
Intelligence and confidence are key, then body wise, moderate to big ass, moderate to big boobs and a sweet lips to kiss.
Intelligence and confidence are key, then body wise, moderate ass, moderate to big boobs and a sweet lips to kiss.
Like to see my 63y wife with a man or men *g*
As I've written clearly on my profile : People with good manners and good attitude towards life are attractive. I find humour and intelligence two of the sexiest human qualities. The ability to express your thoughts and feelings freely and have your own opinion about things that matter to you.
Good question, 🤔 homour and charisma is a big point for me. Authencity and confidens as well 😂😂.
For me, most important at first sight are the hands and the smile. If I don't like the hands, or the face is grumpy or even mean ... my enthusiasm is quick to evaporate.
@*********rlan We think alike!
*******ins Man
12 Posts
Quote from *****anu:
What do you find most sexy thing in any man/woman.
What do you find most sexy thing in any man/woman?
What is your fetish and obsession?

A woman who knows what she wants and isn’t jumping to get it or compromise for anything less, is sexy. Erotica begins far before bed. That erotica of conversation and looks at each other in a woman is a turn on for me.

Cheers, R
****eee Couple
539 Posts
Physically, a cute face is the most important thing for both of us.

For me, I like women who are very forward and more on the dominant side. Who doesn't need the man to make every single move for her but just goes for it herself, maybe even messages first, isn't afraid to say what she's looking for. Alternatively, being shy but owning it by clearly addressing the issue. Just flat out saying "Hey, I'm shy/insecure and me acting in way X means I'm feeling Y".
Basically, I like a woman who's not into playing this game where we have to guess how the other person feels about something.

For my girlfriend, she's hugely turned on by guys who are a bit awkward, shy and fumble during the date. Bonus points for blushing or being a bit overwhelmed about being put in a sexual situation.
One of the many things that really turns me on is the look in her eyes when she comes.
*****ier Man
980 Posts
Quote from my profile says it all
I am very much attracted to naturally positive people who can show this with an honest broad smile *ggg* A model-like beautiful face with a stone cold expression won’t do anything for me, but a next door girl’s smile can blow me off (literarily *floet* *zwinker* ).
A girl's smile = lips and looks = eyes is what really triggers me.
Other than that I don't know a part of a female body, that can't be erotic in some way. *love*
********a_rp Man
1 Posts
Compassion and caring. Everyone is capable of *love* love *love*. but physically, anyone with a nice firm booty, just makes you wanna *essen*
******ple Couple
10 Posts
I think confidence in self and knowing what they want and need to be satisfied, while also confident to be open to new experiences
********odox Man
36 Posts
Boldness and ability to flirt.
ı like bossy woman on the bed 🛌 mmm
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I think it varies for me when it comes to women.

A good starter is beautiful eyes and a nice smile.

But I think it boils down to personality... a woman can be beautiful... but if she has a hateful or horid personality, then I find them ugly. I sure women say the same about guys too.

For body it varies. I like nice legs, butt (not too big), etc. Breasts vary... so I like a variety... big or small. The way a woman carries herself can be very sexy. If that makes sense.
I like natural women with a female figure a little more on the ribs. Big breasted and I like hanging boobs. And since I am bisexual.....I like natural guys with good equipment *zwinker*
I like women with some flesh. I just absolutely love caressing soft skin,
Im also a titty boy. I absolutely adore tits. Of all kinds. Def my biggest turn on. I can spend 5 hours just kissing and caressing breasts *smile*
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
I like women with academic and social intelligence are well travelled and into sports and fitness. M
Smell and voice are up there.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.