Is it possible to find Love through sex?

***ce Man
33 Posts
Thread creator 
Is it possible to find Love through sex?
I want to find out if there is anyone that has found love through be sexually active with one person? How long does it take?
******qua Man
795 Posts
Yes of course,
It is possible. After more then 10 years as swinger I had several relathionship who started with Sex.

And I know Couple who are already have married.

Cupido
Yes it is! ❤️
That will depend on every individual - some people just fuck for the sake of fucking, some people wouldn't even start getting intimate with a person they cannot connect with on all levels, not just the genitals.

For us, sex is a love language, and we didn't get between the sheets before we both felt connected with each other. The first time we enjoyed a sexual encounter was incredibly deep, and even after years now, we haven't stopped enjoying what we have. In the opposite, it's actually getting better and better, just like a good wine.
*********sade Man
4 Posts
İ miss love . And be sure that if you left yourselve you will find everything. First left From your wants
******ney Man
1 Posts
I think yes. Had relationship via sexpartner sites. Love has always 2 sides: personality and sexuality. You can start either way the feelings can develop.
****yn Woman
13,442 Posts
It is absolutely possible to fall in love with someone one has sex with. But - at least in my opinion - it would be very superficial to fall in love with someone only because of (good) sex.

I did fall in love with someone (and he fell in love with me) I had a sexual relationship with, but I didn't fall in love with him because of our sexual relationship. Love is so much more than just a physical connection. It is a tribute to one's own strongest and most important values, found in another person.

I fell in love with him because of his character, not because I had sex with him, although sex was one of the physical expressions of our mutual love.
*****en4 Man
26 Posts
The pussy has to be really good
****la Man
44 Posts
Quote from ****yn:
It is absolutely possible to fall in love with someone one has sex with. But - at least in my opinion - it would be very superficial to fall in love with someone only because of (good) sex.

An experience I can relate too, but that's how we learn, by making mistakes. The Question you asked @*****ien was if it works, and how long it takes.

I think it's safe to say nobody here can give a time estimate on that, it's not like we are doing project Management, but then again that could be a fetisch *nachdenk*

as for if it works, I have another way of thinking about it...
Is it possible to find Sex through Love ?

I would further argue to say that even Nature, intended this to be challenging, so first tip:

Patience.
Nobody wants to be rushed into a meaningful relationship.

Through my own experiences I have come to believe that women need "love" before sex, and men experience it rather after sex (I am over-generalizing of course), you can develop a loving relationship starting with sex, but you have to work on the rest of the relationship too. Sex is only one part of it all.

Could it be that you are a little heartbroken of a recent encounter with someone? (Sexually) This is normal for a guy, I would say, before you go nuts, double up on some good old self-loving, you will get over it. I personally have never had a serious relationship without having had sex with somebody, but that is another topic on itself.

Good luck on your Project
*******per Man
645 Posts
In Love, no matter how one meets, the relationship basics still apply: chemistry/rapport, trust, communication, sexual compatability etc. Furthermore both sexes have their needs, wants and desires, and these will unfold in time.

I have had many relationships where sex was the mutual benefit, all of the above still applied, we just set out our boundaries early.

I don't see why you cannot find love through sex, however, castles are built on strong foundations, so keep your options open, and try building different foundations in different situations until you find one that works for you.
Yes *zwinker* *herz*
****ee Woman
247 Posts
Yes. Happened to me. I just saw him and I knew it.
******ase Woman
105 Posts
Hi,
To be honest, yes, I think so. Sex sometimes starts with eye contact....
I met the love of my life in a kinky club.
Define Sex, when does it start? *zwinker*
**********n2019 Woman
3 Posts
Yes. Problem is if you have sex first, it turns into lust for a while depending on the person. Then, after, when a person craves this lover more and more, I believe love begins to blossom. There is much more to love however I am attempting on trying to give a short answer.
***ce Man
33 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********rlin:
Yes of course,
It is possible. After more then 10 years as swinger I had several relathionship who started with Sex.

And I know Couple who are already have married.

Cupido
Danke
***ce Man
33 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ase:
Hi,
To be honest, yes, I think so. Sex sometimes starts with eye contact....
I met the love of my life in a kinky club.
Define Sex, when does it start? ;-)
Great response
****575 Man
2 Posts
Of course we can. We do that most of the time. Sex is building a strong connection throu the Endorfines and Oxitocine that is produced in our brain. Sometimes - after more sex - we produce alsoo dopamine.
All those neurotransmiters are present in the loving state.
Think about Sexual atraction as mother Nature's most important weapon. All the species are using it, and their love life starts with a sex encounter. The mamals starts bonding after sex. The flowers produce fruits after copulation induced by beans. The water cristals have a beautiful shape after being in a lovely field of energy ( Masaru Emoto famous Water experiment).
Sex is basiicaly natures way to make love happen.
To be in love is not the same like to love. Big mistake to put both on the same level.

It’s always interesting to see comparisons between human and other beings - yet again to put all on the same level is nonsense.

Love is a great thing, but not just an emotional state. It’s a conscious decision, every single day. Love is not sex and sex is not love. It’s most amazing for many people when love and sex come together (eg. sex as a love language).
*******e24 Woman
2,284 Posts
It is possible, i think so. It has not happened to me yet.

But I always have to feel a certain affection for the man to be able to have sex with him. Then it's more fun too.

but once I fell in *love*. But I was just the affaire. So I enjoyed every moment with him that I could get.

I think that it is not bad, if you only have sex and then fall in *love* The sex must definitely be in a relationship, my opinion. And that would be a good start *zwinker* *top*
*****zez Couple
5 Posts
Yes it is possible. My first love was supposed to be a fuck, was the best time in my life..
Great question. I was thinking the same. Maybe my forever match is here. Because surely they ain’t anywhere „normal“! 😜
*****zez Couple
5 Posts
Yes, I met a female some years ago whom was supposed to be just a fuck...we ended up in one of the best 7 years of our lives, and would still be together if not for some unfortunate circumstances.
*********osaur Man
305 Posts
@*******ilah Not a lot of danger of "normal" in Berlin!
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
I think that it could be possible. If thee is a good connection between two persons with feeling and chemistry. Then it can happens to fall in love and love each other for a special relationship menthal and phisical at same time. Not only to make love and have sex, it's more important that.
It depends who you are.

If you're looking at sex first, this will dominate the relationship. The first impressions of a person.

I would never like to start only with sex. It takes time to know each other. Good sex is not enough to keep a relationship.

For me, impossible. For others, it may work.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.