What will you do next?

What will you do next?
It’s been a busy day. One of those when you can’t wait to shut the office door, get glass of whiskey, lean back on a old leather chair, have a sip and exhale. Shadows of fire place and a small red velvet pillow at your feet.
You’d see me coming to the room, Serving u a drink. Beautiful for you. You hear me coming and smile. Your eyes are closed and you nod to me to land on the pillow. Which I do with pleasure. You look at your favorite outfit: leather corsage, open breast, black high heels and golden chains around my body. Chains are shining around my breasts, going down between my legs, between my lips. Making me wet, specially when you tight the strings...
I land on my knees, smiling. You like my long hair, unbrushed, elegant make up and shiny red lipstick. I watch you taking a sip, licking my lips and reaching out to your pants, opening a zip. You watch me, not moving, I take your penis carefully with my hand and then slowly guide into my mouth, kissing it, playing with my tongue, gently sucking it in, while you put your hand on my head, ready to control the move

What’s next....?
Image is for over-18s
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
"Too soon my dear, you seem to take liberties this evening, without earning your treats first" I said, as I gripped her hair and slowly pulled myself out of her mouth.

"First of all, stand up, turn around and bend over. Show me how wet and eager you are.
She smiled slyly, pushing herself up and looking longingly at his Penis, before turning around, opening her legs and slowly bending over, pushing out her derriere and revealing her most secret parts.
She put her hand between her legs, rubbing herself slightly and pushing open her petals, to reveal her pink moistness.
"Is that better Sir", she said, her words dripping with desire.
"Yes, come over here and lie over my knees".
She shivered slightly with excitement and moved until she could bend over his knees, her heartbeat racing with the thought of what comes next........

Whats next?
******n42 Man
1 Posts
Ik wil eigelijk een foto dat ik u helemaal me uw hele lichaam te zien? Kan dat mss?
Then you see me hesitating. Standing next to you and smiling. But silent.
• babe. You have something in your mind. Tell me.

I don’t move and a bit shy to ask. I breath faster as I think of it, and make one step closer:
• could u take off you belt?

You laugh and lean back , allowing the belt to slide through your pants and finally landing in your arm.

• and now?

You lift me up easy and fast, I just feel the motion and land in your knees. Head down, and when your put your arms on my back I feel totally locked.

You don’t do anything for few seconds, just enjoying the view. You see how tensed the muscles of my back , you feel the excitement. And you decide to play slow.

You start with caressing my back, pulling the collar gently. As a response you could see how my butt is lifted, asking for a touch , melting from desire.

You place your hand on my butt. You can almost feel the shiver , and you softly make a small slap.

Oh yes. I inhale and stay still. Waiting.
But you make a pause. Just keeping your hand up.
To bring it down to my skin in stronger slap .

I moan, crab your leg and curl my back.

• you want more?
• uhhhhhhh
• tell me.
• I want want more...
• do you want me to spank you?
• yes..
• I don’t hear it
• YES PLEASE!

And instead of just slapping me, you crab the belt, make a move and leather hits my skin, leaving a trace

You can hear my moaning, and do it again. Leaving another red line.

Then you lead your hand between my legs, and smile: my lips are wet and hot

• I have an idea ....

What happens next?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.