She just fucked me hard with a strap on and loved it

She just fucked me hard with a strap on and loved it
We orderd new toys and what a suprise for me she put a strap on on and fucked me hard and made me fun so much. Is anyone else up for this??
Hi I’ll be up for this strap 😊
I have one strap on with a set dick. I have a rubber harness and 3 different sized dicks. I’m in to ass play for sure, giving. This is usually a part of BDSM for me and not a part of the “normal swingers” on here. My dominant side scares the fuck out of most men. I keep the dom side in check while swinging.
*******med Man
141 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
I have one strap on with a set dick. I have a rubber harness and 3 different sized dicks. I’m in to ass play for sure, giving. This is usually a part of BDSM for me and not a part of the “normal swingers” on here. My dominant side scares the fuck out of most men. I keep the dom side in check while swinging.

Nice experience , i try to take few times before by women and found it amazing and inspiring for men
*********ummy2 Man
3 Posts
It’s so fun and amazing feeling strap dick in your ass, nice experience and Awesome feeling 😉
Hello
Am a Single widow with one daughter am looking for a man who will be able to walk along the life path hand-in-hand with me, the one who will look at the same direction and will have the same values in our common life. I would like my future soul mate be intelligent and kind, devoted and caring, tender and reliable
Quote from *******019:
Am a Single widow with one daughter am looking for a man who will be able to walk along the life path hand-in-hand with me, the one who will look at the same direction and will have the same values in our common life. I would like my future soul mate be intelligent and kind, devoted and caring, tender and reliable
bwahahahaha. SuperTroll
*******med Man
141 Posts
Quote from *******019:

Hello ,
******_71 Man
3,293 Posts
@*********id33
I have made a lot of different experiences in the last years but two fantasies are still not fullfilled.
One of these is exactly, what you described....und even better was, if she took my mouth
instead of peeing into the toilet....
Hope to realise it soon....
If someone is interested, you´re welcome *zwinker*
Best Regards,
Ferris
Quote from *******Lady:

Somehow I am not able to find a dominant lady that could give me this experience. I would love to be taken like this
****an1 Man
1 Posts
Yes me too , I wish I could find such a lady
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.