Suspender belts or stockings?

Dear ones,

What do you prefer to wear?
What do you prefer to look at?

I like the feeling of the nylon on my skin very much.
But what often bothers me is fiddling around with the suspenders *skeptisch*.
That's why I mostly prefer stockings without braces.
I either don't have the problem: slip underneath/ slip over or without slip *zwinker*

What's it like with you?

I'm looking forward to your views. *blume*

*slipstrip*
curious greetings
Kristallvenus
JOY-team
photo: fotowerkcologne
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Definitely grip top stockings
I (Mr Meland) prefer looking at them and Mrs Meland prefers to wear them due to the above said "fiddling around". Going to the toilet can be a long and complicated affair.
Also its not very sexy, when you are on the Mats and you cant get the straps off the stockings.
I prefer the look of Stockings.
In combination with the matching underwear and sexy clothes on top it is a absolutely stunning look.
I think they all look lovely.
But it immediately brought to mind the Soft Machine song "Pig". *lach*
The easiest way with suspenders is NOT to wear a slip *zwinker*

I have found some with buckles as they are on trouser suspenders as well *top*
No preference here... choices make our life richer *zwinker*
I love the look and feel of nice hose. I usually wear dresses or skirts to work daily and from September to May I wear hose.

I love the look of old-school garters and hose. There is something about them. I appreciate a woman who takes the time to wear them and I know what she is going through with them but they are damn sexy.

To wear, they are not often so practical so I either choose thigh highs but usually to the waist. I often choose ones that have a nice design, fishnets or something sexy despite going to the waist.
********re54 Man
1 Posts
Definitively Garters and Stockings.
There is nothing like a black garter belt framing the ass of a woman.
EROTICA
Both are really nice to see! Depends a bit to clothes surrounding 😊 naked with stockings can be wonderful, but a nice fashioned Lady with a belt is also hot
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
An Example
For a photoshoot. The masculine/feminine mix is sexy. Suspenders are *wow*
Harley
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
Quote from *****d79:
An Example
For a photoshoot. The masculine/feminine mix is sexy. Suspenders are *wow*

This is absolute awsome!!!

Stockings are the best, with sheer top, not lace.
FFstockings with Cuban heels are no 1
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
I love the look and feel of nice hose. I usually wear dresses or skirts to work daily and from September to May I wear hose.

I love the look of old-school garters and hose. There is something about them. I appreciate a woman who takes the time to wear them and I know what she is going through with them but they are damn sexy.

To wear, they are not often so practical so I either choose thigh highs but usually to the waist. I often choose ones that have a nice design, fishnets or something sexy despite going to the waist.

Agree.
nyloned legs are much better than bare legs...
*****xen Man
1 Posts
suspenders with stilettos for me
****uk Man
1 Posts
Lace top stockings with a suspender belt and stilettos, all preferably black. That gets my vote every time!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.