How much foreplay during sex do you need?

******ins Woman
22,729 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 

An extensive foreplay with plenty of time for your partner can be very exciting. Just as much fun makes me but also faster sex in between.

How are you doing? Does sex always need foreplay for you? Or do you also enjoy fast sex?

*anmach*
SevenSins
JOY-Team
It’s as much about the foreplay for me as it is about the final act ... foreplay indulges all my senses ....

of sight ( of the lust in each other’s eyes)

of sound ( of the heavy breathing and the moans and groans of yearning to come closer)

Of smell( of libido testerone and estrogen)

of touch (of the sensuality of running the fingers across the back and a gentle tickle behind the ears)

Of taste ( of the heavenly juice and the Tanginess of the sweat of each other’s bodies)

it culminates for me in an intense release of gratifying energy at the climax ...
I would go so far to say that I remember the foreplay more than the act
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
For us it is very important.
Mrs Meland loves to play with the Ladies and the men can enjoy the view.
Also she loves to play with the man for a while, it is part of her passion.
As stated above, it is the full spectrum of sound, sight, smell etc, that gets the passion really going.

Of course, we have Kids, so sometimes a "quickie" in the Bathroom is unavoidable.
When we have playtime, then the foreplay is important.
*****und Couple
14 Posts
Sex on its own is passionate act pleasure or satisfaction, so the general handling is foreplay, which maximise the intensity and affection, but for the duration, I trust it depends on the atmosphere and time *twist* *knutsch*
Normally, foreplay is a must - but sometimes it's just as fun to just go at it - all depends on the mood, setting and most importantly the expectations of the others involved ....
Foreplay is going for a drink, looking her up and down, talking about kinky things. Oral and Handstuff are just as much sex as penetration is. If I can make her cum a few times with my hands and tongue and she does the same that is still a great night of sex. Not foreplay.

Of course I can just get right to it if that's the mood, but it usually isn't.

So how much do I need? None.
The more "foreplay", the better... yet our sexual encounters are not split into different acts, they are developing differently every single time. And sometimes, since we are a family, there is not enough time for the "slow sex" sessions we prefer, and a quickie may work for us, too. Foreplay in such cases is more verbal and very, very short... *zwinker*
****ked Man
2 Posts
Simply depends on the level of excitement. Of course the excitement hinges on the muse. I have to have a little bit of foreplay because without it no 🔥
*******teD Man
47 Posts
If she’s a good kisser,that’s always a bonus....
*******unn Woman
5 Posts
A lot..................................................... *roseschenk*
Need? Zero
Want? Depends. Sometimes hard and fast, sometimes I want to climb on your face for an hour.

Sometimes I want to put on a crazy outfit and take my time taking it off.

When I want to again and maybe it is too soon for someone, I can drag out the foreplay as long as I need to, to get exactly what I desire.
It depends on first hand how much time you have during that moment, second how does the partner feels if she is too rigid and you have not that much time all you can do cut short and continue intercourse. Otherwise if both do have time then it depends how does the partner feels from 10 minutes up one hour.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I think it depends on the moment. What happened before and what is happening at that moment.

I do enjoy exploring a woman's body. Kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, touching, caressing, and teasing. Naturally, foreplay can really heat things up. *zwinker* Teasing can be really fun before moving into full on foreplay too.

But it depends on the moment... the woman... or the couple I am with.

I do love cunilingus... so if the lady enjoys that then I will gladly do it. I have seen one or two who do not enjoy it. But most do.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.