What is your Christmas like: Fun, Family, Kink or Grinch?

***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
What is your Christmas like: Fun, Family, Kink or Grinch?
The Grinch, Krampus, Christian Angel, Santa Claus - the Christmas traditions are about as varied as our interests themselves. Each family has its own rituals, different meals, gift ideas or guest lists.

With my family it is relatively simple. We all have a calendar with 24 doors, one for every day from 1 December on, which brings us into a Christmas mood. On 24.12. we have lunch together, then we go for a walk, and afterwards there are presents in the living room, decorated with a needle tree and lighting.

On 25.12. we invite the relatives to an opulent goose dinner prepared by my mom. There is plenty of wine to go with it. The 26.12. belongs to our dearest. This also ends the season for us.

Since my brother and I have small families ourselves, the event is postponed this year to 28.12. We are not very adamant about enforcing traditions at all costs but rather adapt to the circumstances of life.

Some of my friends, however, celebrate Christmas twice - the classic one with the family and then their own. *anmach*

• What we would like to know from you now:
  • How do you celebrate Christmas?
  • What do you have in common - rituals, food, friends and family?
  • What are you going to give this year?

If you have, show us some pictures so we can imagine it even better - especially if you're celebrating Kinky Christmas. *zwinker*

Kind regards,
Narfz.
JOY Team
*********torm Couple
53 Posts
Family celebrations and then Joyclub celebrations!

It’s great to spend time with family, catching up and gossiping. Eating and drinking far to much, but after a few days of hearing Papa’s old jokes again and again or eating Turkey for the 3rd day in a row it’s nice to head back to Germany. Where we can celebrate Christmas with Joyclub friends, it’s a good excuse to get together, for the ladies to put on some sexy festive wear and to do something special together.
I wish. *lach*
I'm working the day before and the day after, and my family is 1000 miles away, anyway.
Video calls is about it.
They'll be having fun, though, so I'm good. *gg*
******ase Woman
105 Posts
Only my little son and me. Later on my sub boyfriend will come and we will have a cuddle. No party.
I'd love to celebrate a family event with all the people I love but we managed to fuck up the big family I thought we were.
Wish you all a merry Christmas with lots of love.
It will be with the family. Traditional Christmas.
No time to have swinger parties
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
It’ll be our first Christmas in Germany and so we’ll be looking forward to the experience. No shared carnal pleasures until the New Year.
*******nna Couple
14 Posts
we spend time with friends, but this year we want toarrange a sort of ffm+ party near that dates. not against the tradition, but to have a fun *zwinker*
*****alS
7,394 Posts
I wish I could combine fun, family and kink. But sadly the latter two are mostly exclusive (anything kinky involving more family members than just me and my partner would be rather awkward), and the first two only partially work together (hey, I like my family! mostly... :D).

So, it's family (and as much fun as I can stuff into it) for the christmas holidays (24th to 26th) - and kinky fun afterwards and before. It's ok that way I guess. It's rare enough that I see my entire family united, so if christmas is what it needs to bring everyone "home", then I take that.
A man who cooks well for her beautiful date!
Do women like it when a man cooks the dinner himself on a date? I mean is that an attractive quality or just another something?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.