do people find Indians sexy

*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
do people find Indians sexy
i am curious about how do you feel about Indian men ? i am an indian men bit of submissive and i enjoy serving women but i find it really dificult here in Germany to get in touch with women ....
so what do you find attractive and unatractive in Indian men?
**si Man
4 Posts
With all respects, in my humble opinion, it is not about being Indian, German, American and etc...I do not think race may play crucial roles in sex, of course cultural habitus could be important but just being Indian or etc is non-sense
**********Dream Man
6 Posts
Just like @**si said, race should not be a reason to be sexy or not. Anyway, if one does not feel attracted to indians, it does not mean that they are not attractive. Every one has his or her own taste.
**si Man
4 Posts
I am not white, I met a white girl, we had a good evening after when we hugged eachother in the bed she said oh I find this color difference between you and me really sexy, I took it as a compliment but when I thought about it afterwards in my lonliness, I think it was not the best compliment she could make because I thought ok she slept with me because she liked my color it was a wired feeling, yes you could be a tall guy and someone sleep with you for your height because she or he could be obsessed with but again in my very humble opinion it is not the best criteria to fuck people based on their races or colour or etc, In general it is not good to be reduced to physical factors
*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
thank you for posting , i agree that its independant of race but in reality it is like this. Many times due to diffrent race people are either hesistant to contact or have some predujuices which is why they are scared may be ... i do not know but i also had really good and nice experinces just because of my skin color so everything has pros and cons
*****und Couple
14 Posts
Nice explanation on both areas @**si, it is individual, because my partner and I had someone writing to us and requested if watching us would be cool for us and I answered, he then later on wrote " Oh I just saw you are both Black" so I stopped the conversation, because I didn't care to be involved in something I might become angry about, but it is individuals because I have more cons than pros due to experience. But the worst experience are mostly females of dark skins do not even reply couples or men of dark skin (fear). So @*****jay it is not of race but personal interests.
A young cute gent approached me at a club where some people are known to cavort. After a while he said, “oh, I’ve never had sex with an American”

It was a turn off when he said it so naturally I didn’t have sex with him either.

Do I find all Indians sexy? No.
Do I find all Americans sexy ? No.

I like people or find them sexy for different reasons and race generally is not a factor.
********an64 Man
1,586 Posts
Admiration for ...
... the peoples, cultures, languages, beliefs, ... the spirituallity, music and dance, the multitude of culinary mastery, health and medications, ...
Oh... my... word...
yes @*****jay :
The common perception of educated folks on this planet is that of admiration and respect for the beauty of the Subcontinent.

Stay true to yourself.

Dont despair over feeling homesick ... You are amongst friends

Cordially,

G.
*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
thank you so much for your lovely comments *g* .
its really amazing to read diffrent peoples view but the core is almost the same , thank you again...
*******tlux Couple
161 Posts
I just want to add my two cents... My wife is Chinese and thus carrying a different tone of skin than my (at times) pink complexion. However, I have never thought of her as being Chinese nor being different from myself besides the obvious. I love her and find her sexy because of who she is, not her ethnicity or origins. So @*****jay , I couldn’t care less if if a woman would come from India, China or America for that matter. Just be yourself *g*
Sorry, I like indian women
No ! Never !
******ase Woman
104 Posts
Yes! But in the end it is the person and his/her personality I fall in love with. It is not about mainstream advertising beauty, it is about being a good person and looking after yourself and the ones you love.
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
Quote from ******ase:
Yes! But in the end it is the person and his/her personality I fall in love with. It is not about mainstream advertising beauty, it is about being a good person and looking after yourself and the ones you love.

We absolutely agree.
********8585 Man
21 Posts
You received a lot of answers on how the world "should be" and I would agree with all of that.

However, racist stereotypes and prejudice do exist - I think it's a fundamental human trait to have these and while we might be able to transcend it in day-to-day life, sexual attraction is a different animal. To be precise, it is probably as animal as it gets.

Sorry to burst the little kumbaya bubble here, but I have talked about this with women and most white women would never - not in a thousand years - sleep with Asian men. Indian men are at the bottom of that food chain - and it's even worse if you have an Indian accent. It is NOT considered one of the "sexy" cultures over here.

The more you assimilate, the better your chances become. So - if you want a shot - stick to Western food, Western clothing, lose your accent and possibly play into the whole Yoga teacher / vegan / hippie vibe.

Again, please don't take this as my opinion.
I find this society irritating as well.
*****bby Couple
5 Posts
my wife had a bad experience with her Indian lover, it was not because of his nationality, even his sexual weakness, it was just because behind his phone and texts he was very nice and respected her and in present, he just wanted to have sex, without any foreplay, tenderness, not making *love*!!! they had two private times, even 48 Hrs without me, at both of them he did the same mistakes.. just to complete this, just by rubbing the head of his member he had come, even not able to have intercourse and then he has told her "you have to fix this issue". now my wife hates him
Quote from *******ubby:
my wife had a bad experience with her Indian lover, it was not because of his nationality, even his sexual weakness, it was just because behind his phone and texts he was very nice and respected her and in present, he just wanted to have sex, without any foreplay, tenderness, not making *love*!!! they had two private times, even 48 Hrs without me, at both of them he did the same mistakes.. just to complete this, just by rubbing the head of his member he had come, even not able to have intercourse and then he has told her "you have to fix this issue". now my wife hates him
there are many inconsiderate lovers that come in all shapes, sizes and nationalities. I’d suggest your wife putting in the profile that she does not want to be with someone who can not maintain a hard on with a condom. It’s quite common and would be easy to blame the other person when they themselves are lacking. Don’t get me wrong oral is nice but sometimes we just want to ride a working joystick, Indian or not. *g*
*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ase:
so true.
*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******ubby:
i am sorry about your experince ... i know this behaviour ..just guess a kid who never had chocklate and suddenly he got whole jar full of it,he would go crazzy .... same thing happend with this guy ... i apologize again on behalf of him but not all Indians are same *g*
Dreaming about an Indiand men or any colored men to our friends
*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******60y:
Dreaming about an Indiand men or any colored men to our friends
well there are many Indian or colored men around the world you just need to approach them *baeh*
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
I don't think it's about race. Perhaps it is due to other factors such as shyness. I honestly don't see it as a matter of skin color or ethnicity. I am black men and I come from Ghana and always and have met and meet different types of people and couples. Relax my friend ... cheers
*****jay Man
140 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****_sa:
I don't think it's about race. Perhaps it is due to other factors such as shyness. I honestly don't see it as a matter of skin color or ethnicity. I am black men and I come from Ghana and always and have met and meet different types of people and couples. Relax my friend ... cheers
thank you for your nice message
********odox Man
36 Posts
Well, I am also an Indian and in my experience race sometimes plays a huge role in sex.
I am mostly involved with cuckold couples and wifesharer and one reason couples met me was me having a darker tool.
I am more on the dominative side and my sexual experiences are more of realizing fantasies and fetishes with couples.
I have been with brown and white couples so far but it is about attraction too.
Not all white Hotwives are attractive to me, the same as I am not attractive to all of them.
Everyone has a type and that plays a role to take it further.

So, Just appreciate yourself and you will do find the right match.

(I am still not sure about this place as I just joined Joyclub. Only met one couple from here. Let's see how this goes)
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.