Erotic massage for couples?

Erotic massage for couples?
We saw some ads online for erotik massage for couples(In Munich), offered by one lady.
We are really interested for it.
Does anyone have any experience with couples massage?
1. Is it worth it?
2. Can we have sex (only with each other) after the massage session?
3. Any tips/advice for first timers?

Thanks all *g*
Try and find out yourselves... the lady who makes that offer could be a turn-on for both of you... or not. Do ask her what is possible/doable before, during and after the massage - nobody here can know.
We don’t try but I sounds a nice experience. We will do it
*******aar Couple
9 Posts
Its good experience try it..you need to speak with them in advance about sex.. but it shouldn’t be a problem if she is privately doing it. If its a massage studio with many gals they charge you small fee to use the room after massage
******_th Man
1 Posts
Any one know swinger club or if possible to get hookups in neustadt an der Aisch? If means to pay am ready as long as i get fun.
Erotic massages are always a great experience. Me and my partner started with Tantra massages, it’s exciting to explore. You can think of visiting any erotic massage parlours or even better try couples who are interested in it. If you travel to berlin sometime, feel free to contact.
******r13 Man
5 Posts
As my wife and I flew to travel to different countries. We flew around many countries and in each we got a new sexual experience. And when we were in Ukraine we visited honeysalon. This is a very interesting place where they do erotic massage. We were satisfied.
Dreaming about erotic massage to my 63y wife *g*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.