How do I best approach people at a swinger's club?

******_19 Man
9 Posts
Thread creator 
First club this weekend any tips what to were or approach people?
You should always approach people with politeness. Be smart.
Du kannst Leute an der Bar treffen... mit ihnen reden. Wenn Du oben in den Räumen bist, in denen die Leute ficken, kannst Du Dich hinsetzen und zusehen... und wenn Du eingeladen werden willst, berühre sie am Bein, streichle sie am Arm oder Oberschenkel... wenn Du keine Einwände hast, geh weiter.
******_19 Man
9 Posts
Thread creator 
Ok 👌 thanks.
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
As a couple we like to be approached with politeness and a willing to have a good conversation. It’s important we can build a rapport before any prospect of play.
******nda Man
1 Posts
Look for eye contact and smile. If it is returned, go and say hi, how are you doing. If the man is away, don't approach the girl until he is back. If they don't return your smile, try once more. Otherwise move on to the next couple.
*****ear Man
3 Posts
I still have not been and am new to the lifestyle,and i would say respect and politeness,am looking forward to my first event
Talk to ppl. If they don’t want to have anything to do with you they’ll let you know.

It’s a basic rule of life, simple as that.
*****und Couple
14 Posts
(He) .Just be yourself, friendly but willing, polite as said here many times but also know how to accept a NO! since everyone is at the same location with similar targets doesn’t mean they are into what you expect. So Respect yourself to be respected.
(She) don’t force anything or be penetrating, watch eye 👁 contact and body language. But at the end of it all you will know for yourself how and when.😂
*****v4p Man
1 Posts
Hi People,
Is there any swinger club in Cologne?
*****bby Couple
5 Posts
really don't be pushy, be polite, be yourself, don't be a dirty, fast and direct man unless you see there is a condition to be like it. dress nice, even nice underwear is a good dress
*******912 Man
1 Posts
I don’t have experience with swinging parties,but I think that it’s just a chemistry.
Still waiting for my first!
Quote from *******912:

Still waiting for my first!

I've gone to one. Sat by myself almost the entire evening, but one woman came and sat with me for a fairly long conversation. A very nice woman.
But I enjoyed the evening, even without "hooking up" with anyone.
My advice: don't be like me. *lach*
Don’t be afraid to initiate conversations and speak intelligently when you do. Always remember that the ladies at these events are women, not girls. Treat them respectfully and never underestimate intellectual stimulation. The ones that can’t or don’t speak often end up sitting in the corners by themselves for most of the evening. You don’t want to be that guy.
*****est Couple
5 Posts
Already many good points have been mentioned. We would also recommend that you speak a bit of English too. As we happened to be in a club and we found this really hot single guy. We approached him, smiled and said hi... and we got back: "Fuck? Yes?" He did not speak any word English or German. That was a mood killer for us.
So please be aware that there are travelers also in these clubs.
But a solid hello, how are you and a compliment (towards the woman) is always a great way to get people to stop and take an interest in you.

Happy swinging!
********un44 Couple
112 Posts
There is a lot of good advice already on this thread.
We love it when a guy says hello and talks to us but sadly it is all too rare. Most that we see just hover around waiting for a couple to to make a move to the play rooms, then follow in the hope they can join in with something. Sometimes it will work, but more often not.
Say hello, compliment the lady on her outfit, and smile. If your advance is welcome then you will soon know. Of course it won't always work, some will have no interest but in our experience the couples that are looking for guys will nearly always welcome it, even if it doesn't go further.
Another question we get asked regularly is: "How do I know if a couple is looking for a single guy?"
The answer is very simple. Ask them, they can do nothing worse than say no, but you will be surprised how many will say yes.
Last but not least. If you do get talking to a couple and would like to go further then ask the lady. I've lost count of the number of times someone has asked me "can I have sex with your wife?"
My answer is always the same. Don't ask me, ask her.
*********_affe Couple
57 Posts
The reply from 'hotlovefun44' reflects exactly our feelings and experience. We go to a club to have sex with other couples but my wife also with single men. If the Club night is a HÜ night it is obvious that single men will be there. Too often the men are far too shy to approach and speak. A short introduction with name and a polite hello can work wonders. If we are interested in the man he will soon know it if not after a polite conversation we will let him know it also.
Nobody should be offended by an approach from a man ,thats why we are there, and the guy shouldnt be offended or hurt if there is not a positive response. Dont be afraid to go and chat to a single lady or a couple that is why most of them are in the club, for sex.
Dont be shy, be bold it will pay off.
Quote from ********un44:
There is a lot of good advice already on this thread.
We love it when a guy says hello and talks to us but sadly it is all too rare. Most that we see just hover around waiting for a couple to to make a move to the play rooms, then follow in the hope they can join in with something. Sometimes it will work, but more often not.
Say hello, compliment the lady on her outfit, and smile. If your advance is welcome then you will soon know. Of course it won't always work, some will have no interest but in our experience the couples that are looking for guys will nearly always welcome it, even if it doesn't go further.
Another question we get asked regularly is: "How do I know if a couple is looking for a single guy?"
The answer is very simple. Ask them, they can do nothing worse than say no, but you will be surprised how many will say yes.
Last but not least. If you do get talking to a couple and would like to go further then ask the lady. I've lost count of the number of times someone has asked me "can I have sex with your wife?"
My answer is always the same. Don't ask me, ask her.

This was a great nugget of information here. Take note. Especially of the ask the lady part.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.