Clubwear: Who can explain the dresscode?

****sit Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Clubwear: Who can explain the dresscode?
Hi everybody,
I will go to a club party this weekend but the dresscode has confused me.
Is there anybody here to explain or give example for the code below. I dont want to have a surprise at door.

Dresscode.
Herren...Sexy Clubwear, elegante Stoffhose, Hemd , freier Oberkörper! Hauptsache Sexy
Kein Einlass in Schlabber Outfit oder in Jeans!!!Wenn die Damen so Sexy sind sollen die Herren es natürlich auch sein!!!
Just stick some black pants, black shoes and a white shirt.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
I would interpret that as no "casual or street wear". Smart trousers, shirt and shoes, main thing is look sexy.
The ladies want to look sexy, the men should too.
As a small PostScript many men would go to a club in flip flops and underpants, if they could. Main thing " ready for action". We have even been to a club where alot of men were dressed in their "best" pants and vest. We left after an hour, it was totally unsexy.
Many clubs try to avoid this and make sure men "dress up" for the occasion
*********terna Woman
14 Posts
Yeah. I was at a place and they were turning away guys who were in ratty jeans and a sweatshirt. This is usually to make sure that people take it at least a bit seriously and come sexy.
i don't understand how any guy can turn up at any event not looking his best, always smart trousers, shirt, and shoes. First impressions even at the door matter even if when you get inside its flip flops and gown
*********terna Woman
14 Posts
I don’t understand either David. I’m pretty open about playing with people, but I like them clean, polite, trying. I’m doing this for fun, and for most women dirty guys who don’t try aren’t fun. And even for the women who enjoy it, it’s usually after a good first impression and consent and mutual agreement. Just walking up in ratty jeans and a sweat shirt with your cock out expecting sex is 1) not sexy and 2) going to get a lot of rejections.
********ject Man
11 Posts
Is wearing a white shirt, black trousers and black shoes sufficient to be allowed to enter?
*****alS
7,393 Posts
Quote from *********over:
Is wearing a white shirt, black trousers and black shoes sufficient to be allowed to enter?

Depends on the club, but with a dresscode as described in the OP: yes (unless it's black jeans).
*******6269 Couple
15 Posts
Naja, die Erwartungen an die Gäste sind schon ok, aber das Personal am Einlass dürfte sich auch manchmal etwas mehr Mühe mit seinem Outfit geben...
*****alS
7,393 Posts
Quote from *******6269:
Naja, die Erwartungen an die Gäste sind schon ok, aber das Personal am Einlass dürfte sich auch manchmal etwas mehr Mühe mit seinem Outfit geben...
A translation to this for all english speaking people (because, dear @*******6269, we're in the International forums):

Well, expectations from the guests are fine, but the personell at the entrance could sometimes also put more effort into their outfits

*******6269 Couple
15 Posts

Dann noch mal in Englisch, gerne.

Expectations from the organizers concerning the guests´ outfit are fine - and I appreciate that - but the staff itself could sometimes put a little more effort in their own looks, that´s at least my experience.
******ins Woman
22,804 Posts
JOY-Team 
Hello everyone *meld*

Some Off Topic posts have been deleted by us. Please answer the initial question in your posts: Clubwear: Who can explain the dresscode?

And note: The exchange in this forum will be in English.

Kind regards *knicks*
SevenSins
JOY Team
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.