Which erotic wishes do you want to realize in 2020?

Which erotic wishes do you want to realize in 2020?
Do you think about this or do you just let it happen to you?
Try something new?
Visit a special place?

Maybe you want to share your thoughts.
I am looking forward to your posts. *g*
*******xxx Man
1 Posts
Hi,

I like to try something new.

Yours,
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Well the Kids are getting older, all are Teenagers, which has Pros and Cons. On the "Pro" side, we can go away for the weekend and hopefully the House is still standing when we get back *lol*. On the "Con" side they are predictably unreliably and may come home at any time, even if they say they are away, which means we cant Play at Home, so we have decided to travel and see new and interesting parts of Germany and combine it with Hotel Dates. A bit of excitement to the standard Sightseeing tours.
*******7_va Man
1 Posts
New experiences in new locations. Example would be taking a train trip on a weekend with a new friend and finding a place for a spontaneous encounter
****nh Man
12 Posts
MMF or Wifesharing
*********terna Woman
14 Posts
I’d like to go to a club with a Dom I trust and be on display for a BDSM session.
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
My fantasy is sex, handcuffed in the back of a police car. Maybe one day it will happen.
Tammy
*********re1st Man
24 Posts
I have only cum from a blowjob three times. I would like someone who can help me and teach my wife how to get me off.
****rax Man
9 Posts
Hi
Am in dusseldorf next month
Seeking something fun and exciting
With passion and lust
Singles or couples
Like to go to a club with my wife,we have never been.
Dreaming about to see her with a man or men.
Meeting someone in a sauna who is eager to get hotter would be good
Threesome
Erotic games with two men, perhaps?
******r13 Man
5 Posts
I have one erotic desire that I want to fulfill. Last year I flew on vacation to Ukraine I really liked the Ukrainian girls they are very beautiful. I want to fly to this country this year and visit one place erotic massage Kiev. There I will take 4 girls who will be completely naked to do massage and not only.
*********epls Man
6 Posts
really want to find few dom tops to organize my own gangbang, awwwwwww, I'd love to be sub bottom for three, four, maybe even five hot guys...
*********re1st Man
24 Posts
I have several:
1. Every year, my fantasy, or goal, is to make as many woman orgasm multiple times as possible. I have achieved this each year, but want to do more.
2. Learn to be a Dom
3. Be used as asextoy in a reverse gang-bang with many beautiful woman.
4. Become a cop for a day, arrest a beautiful blond, and have sex with her in the back of my squad car.
*g*
I wanna try anal sex with a woman who enjoys it and begs for it
Quote from *******mmy:
My fantasy is sex, handcuffed in the back of a police car. Maybe one day it will happen.
Tammy

@*******mmy: Sounds great... hopefully it’s gonna happen.
******n13 Man
44 Posts
As a control freak, I'd like to try experiences where I can't be in control at all, like being handcuffed or shibari.
******902 Man
66 Posts
Right now.... considering all the swinger clubs have been closed for 6 months now... I just wish we can get through this shit so the clubs can open up again and we can have fun again.
*********re1st Man
24 Posts
Like most men, I would like a reverse gangbang, but there is a twist, I want to be used as a sex toy to give them pleasure but do not need it for myself.

A little simpler, I would like to be dominated by one or multiple women. No pegging, but would like face sitting with squirting.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.