First MMF for merridge couple how was it for you?

*********mromi Couple
7 Posts
Thread creator 
First MMF for merridge couple how was it for you?
Hi
Few days ago Me and my wife just add a boy for the first time at Avarus club Berlin.

How was your first experience? How did you behave to each other (the couple to each other) after , how did you felt afterward? (Angry, gellus, love?)
How was the dynamic between you?
More like an MFM with us. Does that count? It was fun. I could enjoy watching and listening to my wife cum, but didn't have to work as hard. *lach*
Hallo, we did it several times.
It is a nice game.
Best regards
Maddy and Oli
******ake Man
30 Posts
After being a part of that kind of setup in the past for long time, i would not recommend to anyone to go for it with
A) long term
B) with friends / people you are constantly in contact.
To avoid unnecessary drama and stress.

For such a thing it was always nice like 1-2 times and then goodbye.
*******020 Man
3 Posts
Just talk it over beforehand. Imagine the different feelings and possibilities and be prepared for it. Then jump in together and remember to forgive eachother for any mistakes you both may make.

My first experience was fun for me. She wanted another man. I agreed. During our fun she felt ignored or not consulted. I made some mistakes attending to her and keeping her comfortable. We talked, I apologized, she forgave, we went into the next experience better prepared.

Jealousy, no. There does need to be a level of trust and devotion to eachother to prevent such things beforehand. Or just a polyamorous and open attitude that makes jealousy irrelevant.

Again, just talk before, be prepared for the unexpected. Know what she, in my case, needs. Talk after and make the next experience better.

Kali
*********mromi Couple
7 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks you all for the answers. *g*

We need some guidance so we will appreciate if one of you can send us private massage
When u have no photos no one will text you
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.