When is it a Big Dick

****la Man
44 Posts
Thread creator 
When is it a Big Dick
I see it ever so often that women likes to have a BBC (Big Black Cock), but for the rest of the colour spectrum, it seems there are no abbreviation. Now before you start thinking this is something based on race, it actually more the size that is driving this topic.

So what really is a Big dick? Let's look at 3 different perspectives or types if you like, ignoring race or colour.

The long dong
I think anything under 20cm does not belong in this class. Most of these pocket rockets are meat penises, meaning in the flaccid state they don't lose much of their size. What they make up in length, they mostly lack in girth.

The meat cleaver
Thick, or Volume is what makes this type. I would place them under 20cm with exception of course. Bolstering a circumference of 12cm and more, this cleaver might not be all that long, but it's going to fill up anything it cleaves rather well.

Adam Average
This varies rather greatly depending on the size of the person, and age, but I would say anything above 7cm in length and 6cm in girth should be enough to classed as a normal penis.

Here are some examples:

Short and Long
The guy is 1,65 m tall and has a 15/8 cm piece, rather big for his body
The guy would say "I have a big dick", but it's not really that big

Tall and short
The guy is 2,10 m tall and has a 17/10 cm piece, actually small for his body
The guy would say "I have a small dick", but actually it's rather big

So this leads me to the Question I have.
What does a woman want when they say Big Dick?

A longer/thicker dick than the last one she had?
A longer/thicker dick than her partner?
The longest and thickest dick around?

or is she actually just looking for good/better sex, regardless of the size?

Another point to ponder.
Let's take our Short and Long example.
He is going to be a Monster for a 1,50 cm woman and bore for a 1,85cm woman.

So girls, what's your definition of Big ?
I think they simply want the illusion of a big dick for it's erotism, so a short guy with an average dick that looks big could fulfill this better.
*****r81 Man
3 Posts
Quality matters not quantity...
important is how you use it...if you know how to start & how to finish it you won...of course the time is matter but good news is there are ways to practice and gain the skills...
At the end make no mistake...I don t have small one *happy* ... my is enough Big *zwinker*
*****uja Woman
2,468 Posts
First of all: I have never in my life measured a penis, so I can't precisely answer your question.

Second: I'd say that size is not the most important aspect for my pleasure - but still size matters.
Too big (= long) dicks risk to hurt me - so I don't appreciate very long ones.
Personally, I do enjoy a more than average girth a little bit more - for penetration, but not for blow job!
As to blow jobs I actually prefer smaller sizes... *anmach*
But in general I am not too much focused on penetration, to my regard all the various kinds of activities that can cause sexual arousal, pleasure and satisfaction contribute to good and complete Sex.
I’m a tall lady and a bit tight. Anything over 13 cm long can bring me joy. Over 18cm is big. Over 22 is really big.

Circumference I am happy with a solid medium.

Back in the states I dated a guy with a micro (the size of my thumb). Luckily he had his tongue pierced. Like a tampon, it was not that noticeable when in.

Occasionally I like to ride a big one meaning average girth and over 18. I like the full feeling once in a while. Not always though. *zwinker*
****la Man
44 Posts
Thread creator 
Hallo Lady's, thanks for the input, if I may breaking it down a bit

Quote from *****uja:
enjoy a more than average girth a little bit more
average is what we are trying to determine, so according to my calculations it would be a 13/10cm Thick Adam Average *g*

Quote from *****uja:
As to blow jobs I actually prefer smaller sizes... *anmach*
now this angel complicates things *nachdenk*

I think this would bring us closer to a point
Quote from *******Lady:
I like the full feeling once in a while
and I love the precise values *hutab*

*popcorn*
oh please don't stop lady's, I promise to conclude the topic with tangible results
****too Couple
6 Posts
Hi,
You can all talk as much as you want. Too big can hurt and can be useless. Too long can also be useless because you don't need more than normal to pleasure me. And I have more on an extra penis that is certainly double pleasure.
Size is a really relative issue...what is big for a woman can be normal for another and the other way around, depends on how tight she is and how flexible her pelvic muscles can expand and accommodate large sizes. From my experience, I somehow find black women are generally able to handle large sizes (23 cm upwards). Tall women can get along with it too, though it is sometimes could be risky due to injury risks. The woman must really know what she is doing, especially when she is on top.
****la Man
44 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from **oo:
Size is a really relative issue...

I'll go with that then and contribute what I have, to close this topic.
Use it if you like, or don't, so far it works well for me.

The magic number is 7,77% *party2*

Anything above that, you are bigger than average,
below it and you are smaller than average.

For the girth I don't have a number as the stats are almost non-existent.

This works both ways,
for girls:
how much should I be able to handle

and boys:
how much do I have to give

So to conclude with some participated answers.
GDPR Anonymized of course and using a margin of 2 % for BIG, rounding down.

Subject A
Height: 177 cm
Normal: 15 cm
Big: 17 cm (Subject specified 18cm)

Subject One
Height: 159 cm
Normal: 12 cm
Big: 15 cm

Subject Alpha
Height: 169 cm
Normal: 13 cm
Big: 16 cm

Bonus crazy example
Height: 257 cm
Normal: 20 cm
Big: 25 cm

So as closing comment I would like to add this:

I agree on most statements of how size is not so important or that it doesn't matter or this or that, but in real life size is very much a issue. Not only for guys, but girls too...

Most men are well hung, but some think they are small when it's actually perfectly normal. This practical number 7,77% of your body size, makes the results useful. ( tangible result )

It also helps to prevent injury in some cases, or disappointment.

Thanks for participating and Happy Joy-Clubbing *hutab*
Sorry, I am American so I use inches and don't know CM. *ggg* Please forgive. That said I am also a small woman, 4'11". I have been with men of most all sizes in my life and what I enjoy for penetration is a thick penis, much like you described as a cleaver, but not real long. Say no more than 6 to 7 inches long. For blowjobs I enjoy this size also and bigger. Something about the large size is just fun to play with, stroke and suck on for me. Black, white or whatever color is fine with me.
Quote from *********Lady:
Sorry, I am American so I use inches and don't know CM. *ggg* Please forgive. That said I am also a small woman, 4'11". I have been with men of most all sizes in my life and what I enjoy for penetration is a thick penis, much like you described as a cleaver, but not real long. Say no more than 6 to 7 inches long. For blowjobs I enjoy this size also and bigger. Something about the large size is just fun to play with, stroke and suck on for me. Black, white or whatever color is fine with me.
thats called metrically challenged. ;). If you are here long enough, you’ll speak metric easier than German. 😂
I will try. Math was never my strongest subject. *ggg*
******hoc Woman
253 Posts
if I may contributeto to the topic...
Let's put it this way.... if I ask you, does the breast size really matters to you guys? I think no.
That is because to you it is just a matter of erotism just as the penis size is for us.
Personally I love penis in each size and colors. I had an asian guy once. I remenber that he was concerned because someone told him that black girl vagina was larger than asian girls ones. But he just fucked me heavenly despite his size was not average. (I still remenber it as one of the best sex I had).
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
I never had any problems with my penis size (28cm). I noticed a curiosity of women when I moved from Ghana to Spain due to my work. Not before ... Over the years I discovered that because I have a different "friend", many women and couples approached me. I have a very intense libido and I have had relationships with several people. It has its high points but it also has its low points such as using Speedo😕 ... it's really uncomfortable but I take it well and keep going with my adventures
****la Man
44 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****_sa:
I never had any problems with my penis size (28cm).
that's 15% of your body size, dude, you are like 6 cm away from the world record. *schock*

care to tell me your girth ?
in the name of science that is.

Tipp.
Take a string and wrap it around the thickest part of your "big friend" then measure the string laid out on a flat surface.
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
"care to tell me your girth ?" 5cm...
I didn't measure, by the way, I never measured, a couple of friends who measured and told me
That does not add up.

Pic please.
****la Man
44 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:
That does not add up.
I tend to be a bit sceptic on this too, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

if what you say is true, you would require about a half a liter of blood to get a erection, roughly about 10% of your body's blood. This might very well induce dizziness, unconsciousness, but it's possible. With a girth of 5cm at least standard condoms should fit you well, although they will never reach the base of your penis., they should at least not create too much pressure. There are longer types of condoms, but none reach 28cm

Your described dimensions are really hard to believe, so I would love photo evidence, maybe you can update your profile.

in comparison, I am a below average guy, length wise, but have a bit more girth, which makes using normal condoms rather uncomfortable, they do however make ones for thicker penises (My Size)

My girth is 6.7cm
*******med Man
141 Posts
For me i consider mine is average but always when i have sex with girls they say its big
I don’t agree to just limited the sex into the size
It is all about how you handle the relation
I know many girls who would really enjoy licking and that bring them lust rather than the dick
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
Quote from *******Bill:
Quote from *******Lady:
That does not add up.
I tend to be a bit sceptic on this too, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

if what you say is true, you would require about a half a liter of blood to get a erection, roughly about 10% of your body's blood. This might very well induce dizziness, unconsciousness, but it's possible. With a girth of 5cm at least standard condoms should fit you well, although they will never reach the base of your penis., they should at least not create too much pressure. There are longer types of condoms, but none reach 28cm

Your described dimensions are really hard to believe, so I would love photo evidence, maybe you can update your profile.

in comparison, I am a below average guy, length wise, but have a bit more girth, which makes using normal condoms rather uncomfortable, they do however make ones for thicker penises (My Size)

My girth is 6.7cm

I use the condom durex xxl... it is really very difficult to find them and yes, it doesn’t fully cover. Only I know what I went through sexually to adapt to this condition. My profile is there, whoever wants to discover me better believe it or not ... I just tell you, I tell the truth!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.