Overwhelmed Newbie Couple - Selection criteria?

To filter initial interested people we first

Permanent survey
*******rgos Couple
9 Posts
Thread creator 
Overwhelmed Newbie Couple - Selection criteria?
Hello, beautiful people of the forum!
This must be a rather common scenario: 12 hours after registering you seem to have a ton of interested parties. How do you narrow it down to a handful of options? What methods are still socially acceptable? I guess what we are trying to discover is a shortcut to find the like-minded people, that successful veterans here might use.
But if you say the only option is to talk to everyone individually, we also accept that answer. ; )
@*******rgos This is a great question and I can imagine it comes from someone who's interested in having amazing experiences but has very little time. This is a story of so many of us. " What methods are still socially acceptable?" I personally don't care about any methods because I like to follow my own head and heart and come to conclusion on my own and I also don't bother thinking about what is socially acceptable because I like to break the norms and hidden rules of the society as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. We live in a free democratic society so this is not to be taken for granted. You may consider doing what feels right and others will eventually follow you and your creative way of doing things. This is what I believe and how I live my life. In my early 20's I put so much emphasis on meeting ONLY like-minded people but the older I got I realized it's crucial to stay absolutely open to all kinds of people and once in a while meet some people who are so different from us. That leads to new discoveries which could potentially change our lives in a positive way. I don't believe there's any shortcut to meeting like-minded people because I meet them in almost every situation on a daily basis but maybe the fact that we are here is already a good sign. Best wishes and much love from Frankfurt!
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Hi,
You have to Filter, there is no other way.
Anything that doesn't fit, is a straight "no"
As a couple, you also need to know what each other likes. Blonde, Brunette, tall, small, fat, thin, etc.
The "Vorlieben" also need to match up, to a certain extent No use in meeting someone for example who is into BDSM big time and you aren't.
One thing to remember. This is internet and it is not always as it seems in the Profile.
@*****d79 Good tips!
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
Hey,
That is a good question but sadly there is NO SHORTCUT ahem I repeat NO SHORTCUT. I am not saying this to discourage you two or to make it seem overly bleak. You both have to know what goes between you two and what are definite no-gos. And a mix of the vote options that you listed will do wonders. There is no set way to find a match you have to go through the ups and downs and as @*****d79 said this is the internet so be extra careful of the foolishness that will find you. But all in all, I have had a good time here in JC personally, yes there have been the WTF's that I can now laugh about but nothing so far out that I have thought to leave or bow out. In closing, I would say go with the feeling you both use to find your 'normal' friends in life. There is no one thing or shortcut that helped you find those people and it is much the same here... sometimes it clicks and sometimes not but there is always another go at it.

Take care and best of luck.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
@**********onsun well said *bravo*
Mrs Meland has a good feel for the ones that don't fit.
If it doesn't quite feel right, we leave it. We didn't to begin with and learnt from it.
@**********onsun Bravo! I couldn't say it any better!
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
@******777 thanks man, just trying to be real but not a downer like there is no hope just have to persevere and the fun will come... hope you are having a good one man.
@**********onsun I believe you! You are a good man! Thanks for your good wishes and sunny greetings from Frankfurt.
*******rgos Couple
9 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks everyone, very kind first words and also very insightful. We are a bit disappointed that there is no magic button to hook up with THE perfect people, hehe. Like @**********onsun said, in real life it also took time and effort, and now that I think about it, we have to consider the likes/wishes etc of us both, so, uh, it is not gonna be easy.... You have given us some great points to remember, maybe the most memorable ones from @*****d79, not to push it if it doesn't feel right, and from you, @******777, to still keep an open mind and give very different people a chance too. Some exciting times coming up I guess... : ) To be honest, and this is going a bit off the opening topic, I am still a bit worried that we might be asking for "too much" in life, e.g. beside the solid relationship, nice family and fulfilling jobs now even this huge extra excitement in our sex life - surely this can only blow up in our face... But then I calm myself and think, it might just work. *g* But it will sure take a lot of time discussing do-s and don't-s with Mr B. *g*
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
You two will figure it out. Just stay true to each other and respect each others wishes and I don't see too many problems, some frustration yeah but nothing you two can't handle. Take care and have fun!
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
@*******rgos we have jobs, family (3 teenage kids) and alot of fun.
Main thing is communicate. How you feel, what you like, don't like fantasies etc. As a couple we developed, changed and discovered together.
Enjoy. We always have an open ear if you have a question or query.
So many great minds are here! I've learned a lot! Thanks to everyone!
Honestly, you'll have like 10 interested couples and 9,5/10 will flake out and not meet up or respond in the end. So play the odds that 0,5 are actually interested.
Most flake. Couples are difficult to find the right fit. I find in person best. Go to a couples night somewhere.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
@*******rgos Here is also a guide from Joyclub. They also have a section in english if your german is rusty.

JOY-Guides

They offer alot of tips and FAQ's. Maybe that will help.
****666 Man
1 Posts
Hallo
The majority of messages you get are like the two posts above mine from single men that don’t take the time to read your profile, read what you posted etc. if you point this out to them, sometimes they reply nicely. The majority of the time there is no reply or even a negative one as if it is your fault for being specific about wants.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Sind besuchbar can come looky *liebguck*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
I come mostly on her breasts
*******rgos Couple
9 Posts
Thread creator 
@*****d79 and @*******Lady , let's focus on the positive: he sure knows how to press the 'send' button! : )
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
*ja* cheese and ham

You make sandwich, you nice
Hahahahaha. Wow that escalated quickly. I need popcorn.

I’m hoping the awesome Newbie couple is enjoying this at least.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
@*******Lady here it is for you *popcorn*
I asked @*******rgos if they were ok with the thread getting muddied up, they are enjoying.....
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
We love fivke, is it fresh? On toast, or baked. Best with seeds on top
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.