How do u guys shaves your balls?

*******gLeo Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
How do u guys shaves your balls?
Like the heading, looking for safe-shaving ideas

thank u all
Putting the utmost attention and with patience 😉
With a razor and a Moser machine very carefully because if you are not so gentle with either one you could injure your balls. It would be ideal to have a gorgeous woman at your side while doing it so just in case you hurt yourself and your balls start to bleed she just sucks the blood off your balls which helps with the recovery! Good luck and happy shaving!
*******gLeo Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Yeah i forggot to say that what i am doing right now, but if anyone have other mathode it will be grate
*g*
I used to. It became too much trouble. And itches way too soon.
If some lucky lady wants them shaved, she can do it.

When I did, it was with a triple-bladed Venus razor. The men's razors always seemed too rough on Mr Happy's two friends.
With care.
****727 Man
1 Posts
I use the Philips Bodygroom 3000.

It works pretty well for me, not perfect and still requires patience to do a good job, but it removes most of the fear of accidental slips.
****del Man
2 Posts
I guess, the point of the question is that the skin over there is wrinkled. What I do is that I do this process while taking a shower. So the skin on the balls is relaxed and more flexible due to the hot water. I use some soap or shower gel to soften the hair, making the area slightly foamy, like at a usual shaving. I use a sharp razor, holding it in my right hand, while with the left hand's fingrers stretching the skin in order to make smooth flat surfaces. So this ensures to use the razor safely. Must do a couple of times while you finish it all around. Yes, and have to be done carefully as others already mentioned.
****la Man
44 Posts
it's simple really, and depends on your self control a bit, the shaver you use, how often you do it and how much time you have.

My best advice:
  • Do it in the shower, and make sure you use some kind of soap
  • use the Gillette Venus lady shaver, the one with the gel lips, or a similar one
  • Only use a new blade in the beginning.
  • Only shave your balls, not the wishbone above you penis. Unless you are experienced.
  • Instead of single strokes like when you shave your beard, try smaller strokes, cleaning the hair off the blade often.
  • Shave often, as the first couple of times it will be itchy, and you might cut yourself. But it goes away after a while
  • Stretch the skin in the beginning, to learn how it works. Once you know how it is done, you can do it without stretching too much
  • If you are very hairy, try and use a Trimmer to reduce the hair a bit, but be carefull, normal trimmer will cut you

After a couple of times it will become rather easy, but if you are to scared, then try shaving your armpits first, much of the lessons you learn will be useful for shaving your nuts.

And the most important advice I can give you is, take your time. A fast shave is only for the well experienced shavers, and even then, you end up hurting yourself every now and then.

If you shave once a week, it will soon become second nature, as the hair stay short, your skin get's use to it, and you get use to the feeling. Try wearing boxers in the beginning, so it does not itch so much.

I can shave the nuts in less than a minute, and it doesn't itch at all, neither does it grow in nor do I cut myself. I do however have many years of experience. And my armpits are also shaved, always.
It is a sensitive body zone.
With care, and I use a cream to do it. I like when girls lick balls.
I use a normal razor under the shower
********ai57 Couple
38 Posts
peeling cream *g*
razer in shower
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
I use Gillette STYLER and Gillete BODY... 100% sucess and no hurt
*******gLeo Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
is anyone here do laser to remove the hair for ever?
****la Man
44 Posts
I am not sure I want a laser close to my private parts, it might just break something.
*****_no Man
1 Posts
I always shave my face first and use the leftover shaving gel to soften the hairs while i shave my face. I then use conditioner to shave the my groint. The conditioner will stay slick so you can make several passes. Always shave along the hairs, not against them unless you really want itchy red spots.
******d81 Man
3 Posts
A girlfriend once suggested waxing as she likes to rim *arsch*
the lady who do her bikini waxing did it for me and they were smooth like marbel *lolli*
It hurts like hell the first time, but then you get to love the pain *peitsche*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Very very very carefully. But you always should clean up and trim down... unless the woman prefers sonething else.
Very...very...carefully...
********ai57 Couple
38 Posts
crème dépilatoire, résultat top à 100% et pas de mauvaise repousse comme au rasoir.
******902 Man
67 Posts
Quote from *****_sa:
I use Gillette STYLER and Gillete BODY... 100% sucess and no hurt

I also use the Gillette BODY Raser in the shower. No problems.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.