Surprised by other cock joining to our play: A fantasy

**********ouple Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
This post has been classified as over-18 content.
Go to activation

Image is for over-18s
Sorry. Not premium and can not view over 18 content.
********2020 Man
2 Posts
I think it’s good to explore new ideas which satisfy you and make both of you happy. Also good that you are taking one step at a time and you don’t rush.

Since another man will be involved you should be the one screening proposals making sure that you will feel comfortable with your selection. You will also set the “code of conduct” for him, his limits etc.

Congrats to both of you for broadening your sexual horizons.
*****rty Man
8,934 Posts
Its not a new idear to me as I always like to have ladies blindfolded...and they enjoy the play of exitement...
It you feel like it, don't hasitate to answer *blume*
I would love to join. I have a thick BBC read for action
****a1 Man
1 Posts
Yeah i have the same situacion with my wife few years ago.It was the best feeling for her and for me.Now we are swingers and we like it 👍🖖Just relax and enjoyed in moments.If you need more answers i gladly will reply.Regards 👋
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
I really like to participate! I know that it is often a tabo for the couple! What amazes me when the husband asks me to penetrate his wife's ass! it is a really inexplicable sensation. Wonderful !
*****fox Man
1 Posts
Hey man,

A few years ago I offered my girlfriend a similar experience.
We were staying in a hotel room in Greece and I had invited two gentlemen to come and fuck her in front of me. She didn't know of my plan and a few moments before they arrived, I asked her to dress nicely and then blindfolded her. The guys then arrived...

For some reason it didn't flow and we stopped the experience halfway. The guys were experienced swingers, so they were cool and understanding - they were actually the ones who came up with ideas to make sure my gf would feel safe and comfortable the whole time.

I guess my point is:
• if you don't already know the guy(s) joining you, make sure they're respectful people.
• it might be a good idea not to do it at your home, and keep your home as a emotionally safe place to retreat to in case something goes wrong.
• maybe agree on a safeword if your gf wants to interrupt the experience anytime.

I'd love to be the 'other guy' is this kind of fantasies, and I'm curious about the scenarios you came up with. Maybe I could help! *g*
******902 Man
67 Posts
The english term for Her sucking one mans cock while being fucked from behind in Doggy is a "Spit Roast" *g*

I have seen this and taken part at Swingerclubs. It's definitely fun and the lady enjoys it alot.

To do it privately, I would just agree with the other guys who have written. You should find a way to meet the other guy first, to know if he can be a team player with YOU. Lay out ground rules - for example if she feels uncomfortable then No is NO.

We are a bit far away, and maybe I am out of your age range, otherwise would love to join in *g*
Wow is the English part of the Joyclub forum nothing but a contact forum? Some of the answers here are simply embarassing.

Regarding the subject matter of the thread: fantasies are powerful because they address the most important sexual organ, the brain. Many (if not most) fantasies are never put into reality, for many reasons. One of these is the fact that the reality often disappoints.

Sharing a fantasy is another thing that can be very, very powerful.

Just be careful that the fantasy does not take you too far away from the here and now, from yourself and your partner. It can destroy the connection, and on the long run, the whole relationship.
*****yan Woman
3 Posts
I hope to find my soulmate on this website. I know its weird but a friend found her love here and i hope i do too
Quote from *****yan:
I hope to find my soulmate on this website. I know its weird but a friend found her love here and i hope i do too
you’ve posted the EXACT same wording on 3 different Posts in EN. We are a small community and your trolling is not appreciated.
**********ouple Couple
2 Posts
Thread creator 
It’s all good guys... thank you for responses
********rexa Man
2 Posts
Hey guys, I don't know how did I amazingly get here. Its good to see some people speak English here and such an amazing topic.
I'm kind of new and same old here, got this account last year, hoping to find a partner to make my fantasy dreams come true, but what ever you wanna do, YOU ARE NOT PREMIUM.

Any ways, nice to see you guys,
Stay safe and healthy.

*cheers*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.