For straight males: would you let another guy blow you?

**********aison Man
372 Posts
perveneficus... you said you would allow a guy to touch you. So you must be bi or bi curious.

It is fine if you are. Just be true to yourself and you be happy.

I am happy being straight. Others are happy being bi or gay or whatever. It is all ok.

Either you are a big internet troll looking to just cause problems on Joyclub or you are not true to yourself.

How is someone homophobic if they say they are straight, but are fine with others living their life how they please? I have friends of all backgrounds... they can do what they want in their bed if it makes them happy. They are true to their feelings and I am to mine.

You on the other hand seem very offended when straight guys say they are not into men. You come off as a very TOXIC person. Which is maybe why you are so hateful towards others.

If a straight guy says he is not bi or bi curious, you should respect that. Just like they should respect you for being bi or bi curious. You do not have to play with each other. You can be friends, drink beer together, hangout... it does not have to be sexual.

Like I said basically... to each their own... let everyone be happy and true to themselves... enjoy life in your own ways. I am totally cool with that.

What I am not cool is with you being TOXIC toward others on Joyclub. In fact, it breaks the rules. Also name calling only proves that you are being TOXIC when others politely describe their thoughts.
Guys... Stop it? Maybe start a new thread on some more interesting, less contentious topic?
Or go one to one mail or whatever. We don't need to have to read this shit show
It’s proven that most homophobic rhetoric comes from people not being “true” to themselves.

For instance someone who demands they are str8 but lists they like MMF threesomes.

I’ve been told that you can feel the other man’s cock if you are a part of the MM of that. There is no shame in enjoying that from any part of the MMF.

No need to throw a label on someone else either.
Quote from *******Lady:
It’s proven that most homophobic rhetoric comes from people not being “true” to themselves.

For instance someone who demands they are str8 but lists they like MMF threesomes.

I’ve been told that you can feel the other man’s cock if you are a part of the MM of that. There is no shame in enjoying that from any part of the MMF.

No need to throw a label on someone else either.
Haha, I'd love to feel another cock while doing a DP. #bucketlist
Not attracted to men, but damn that would be hot
********icus Man
170 Posts
I simply do not understand. It might be my #aspie also labels piss me of in general I suppose. I really don't care about being seen as bi gay whatever, But the definition fits or not. Unless the definition is not correct or much to broad to specify.

How ever I do agree that this discussion provoked me way more then it should Joyclub REALY need to implent a ignore function for the forum. If a mod so wishes delete my replys.
I have been thinking about that a lot. never been with a man so but very much thinking about it. *g*
If it's a threesome, it's all about what the woman wants
Especially if it is a cuckold relationship
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
good question *top* but im girl and im dont can answer you *smile*
good question *top* but im girl and im dont can answer you *smile*[/quote
You can of course 😜
Nope, not for me, girls only
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.