For straight males: would you let another guy blow you?

*********epls Man
6 Posts
Thread creator 
For straight males: would you let another guy blow you?
Of course if you find him attractive 4 you. If you would - would you prefer eg. muscle and manly guy, cheeky young boy? Maybe fem bottom guy?

Let me know!
first question: yes

detail question: open
if he doesn’t expect something back sure😁
This is a favorite fantasy of Mrs. ZeeTee... with a firm emphasis on "fantasy" - this scenario can be a part during a sexual encounter, and we both enjoy it.

As the previous posters, I think "why not"... if that would ever happen, then mainly to fulfill the very fantasy of Mrs. ZeeTee, chances for this are minimal, but who knows...
*****tUt Couple
26 Posts
I wouldn't have much of a problem with that, even though I'm heterosexual.
As for the type...not too young and definitely not too perfect.
*********auder Man
48 Posts
First part: yes and have had it happen in group settings
Second part: open
*****onB Man
1 Posts
For straight people only..
How open are you to an open air sex? E.g field, mountain or boats..
Well I'm young tbh with you but if it crossed my preferences I could be convinced.. who knows haha
****eee Couple
539 Posts
No interest whatsoever. I mean, the offer would still be flattering but there's just nothing appealing about it for me.
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
No problem with it, what he looks like is of little concern provided he's also willing to fuck my wife and she's up for that.
Ich magst experimentieren machmal, wann alles klappt gut warum nicht 😉
******_by Man
1 Posts
I would not have a problem with it...so carry on
*********_2019 Man
6 Posts
Someone in Andernach? maybe I can meet a str8 guy and suck him...
sergioxxx_2019 there is a dating section in the Joyclub, the forum is not the right place.
*******unn Woman
5 Posts
Damned, what is the problem to say: I'm not as straight if I let another man blow me?
I don't get it , really! Such men are bi-curious, what is the problem with that?
We live in modern times, aren't we?
Sorry, but that are "my two cents" ...;)
*******m57 Man
2 Posts
Not an issue! I am actually looking to have that experience! No kissing please!
*****ier Man
983 Posts
Sure thing. Had it already happen.
At first curiosity beat attraction, but nowadays I think a minimum of sympathy and physical attraction is necessary. Around my age and not over weighted or a young femboy would be nice as well.
******ple Couple
10 Posts
Open to it, but I think the timing and situation would need to be right. More importantly I wonder why you ask.
********odox Man
36 Posts
Well, at first it seemed to me that I would not up for it but I kinda enjoyed that when it actually happened.

It happened with a cuckold couple where the cuck was a submissive Bi. He liked 'preparing' me for his wife. The whole dynamics and situation was quite hot and he sucked me good.

After that it happened few more times. But I only find it attractive when it happens with couples.
I am still not into one-on-one with another guy and let him blow me.
Kommt wohl darauf an wie lange ich einsitzen müsste.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
For me it is NO. I have no interest in bi activity. It is ok if the man in a couple is bi, but I make it clear before meeting that it is not my thing. Usually they respect that as I respect their boundaries too.
I am bisexual since more than 34 years and met a lot of bisexual experienced couples as well as hetero-sexual couples and " straight " guys as well either in clubs, cruising areas or nude areas at lakes. For my part I can tell that I sucked many " straight " guys *zwinker* and there were many whom I met more than once just for that purpose. There is only a minority who openly admits that they had been sucked off by a male guy *zwinker* but that is ok. I respect every " straight " guy who says no or never , that is absolutely fine with me.
M f a M/F couple here, I must say absolutely NOT! I'm NOT into ANY dudes at all. To ME there is NO such thing as an "attractive guy"! I like HOLES, not little poles!
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I do believe that any guy who allows this is bi or bi-curious and not straight.

Personally, I am not attracted to men... nor am I interested in this kind of activity.

If you are bi or bi-curious that is fine. Live your life happy... But I am straight.

It seems the poster of this question is looking for partners.
****te Man
15 Posts
Yes. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt *g* In an mfm threesome setting exclusively, though. As someone mentioned before, as long as I am not expected to reciprocate, I'm game. This was a bit unexpected, so no preferences.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.