outdoor sex Andernach?

*********_2019 Man
6 Posts
Thread creator 
outdoor sex Andernach?
Hallo!

Anyone experienced something like that here? I´m really curious.
********ight Man
35 Posts
Only once and I love it a lot. It’s so sexy!! I’m a fan of outdoor sex
A few times...it is quite hot and sexy because of the chance of getting caught.
*****rty Man
8,934 Posts
And I do know a lot of nice places. Just looking for a couple to join *kopfkino*
*********_2019 Man
6 Posts
Thread creator 
Maybe we can organize something? Who wanna join?
********ight Man
35 Posts
Me!!!
Hey guys you might be more successful with hooking up in the dating section.

The forum is not the right place for your endeavors.
****_19 Man
1 Posts
Hallo Leute
*********_2019 Man
6 Posts
Thread creator 
Last night I found a couple having some light action near the Rhein... but I didn´t want to disturb so I gave them space. Still, it was exciting. But after some time in Germany I think is not that common for people to have outdoor sex or "fun".
Anyone else can share any experience?
*****rty Man
8,934 Posts
Well no real interests in that kind of joy conversations as its all a kind of fooling lockdown...solong *pfui*
****nt Couple
15 Posts
So all the clubs are on lockdown, sooooo.. we are hoping to find a beach where we can sun tan nude and maybe have some fun (like in the dunes of Gran Canaria or Cap D'agde)

We have heard that Von-Diergardt-See, and Uedesheimer Rheinbogen, are possibilities? can anyone verify it? OR perhaps provide a better option?
TnT
I love it!
The thrill of being caught makes it so much sexier.
Not only that, but when you've finished walking away knowing what just happened, walking by unknowing people is a pretty nice feeling!
*******m57 Man
2 Posts
Been there, done that on several occasions. Got caught once getting a handjob on a nude beach from a girl friend. Several people came to watch. Very exciting.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
*wink*
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Definitely exciting like others have mentioned. A couple of times in a forest *zwinker*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.