How long do you have sex for?

How long do you have sex for?
Hello, Kinksters;

I was recently informed that having sex for an hour and a half or longer is a bit more than the average of 20 minutes. I like having sex until exhaustion kicks in or I dry up. On average, I have sex between an hour and a half or longer when possible.

So that got me thinking, what's your average duration of sex?
*********sjes Couple
3 Posts
We have sex in etappes, 3 or 4 times 15 minutes
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
*gruebel* never really timed it, we just go with the flow. As we have 3 teenage Kids, it tends to be "quickies" when they are out of the house.
I would say in general 20 mins to 30 mins, depends on the circumstances, has been alot longer on occasions.
My best time was 8 hours non stop...on average, several times a day, 30 min to one hour, depends on the mood, on the time, deoends on the partner and on the place... If i love the person, it takes the whole day
Good question. With child at home, we do several times with short time periods +/- 20 minutes each.
If we are alone. A good one is 1h
*******ppie Man
51 Posts
45min hard
*********ffolk Couple
11 Posts
Well it really depends on what kind of sex you are having, who with, when and how often you have had sex recently. A few years ago after my wife thought we weren't having as much sex as we used to I started a dairy of sex between us and also with others in the swing scene and it's quite surprising as quite often it seems we don't have a lot of sex yet we still average roughly once every 2.2 days!!!! Yep I worked out the percentage.

But some of those 'sessions' may only last 5-10 minutes because either we are both tired and it's the closeness we went or we have had sex several times in the last few days or just feel like a quick one lol. Other times we dress up, well she does, in something sexy and actually play can last 1-2 hours (or more at a club) often me going down on her for 30-45 minutes, some fucking, some other intimate play etc etc etc and even then after we have finished there may be lots of touching and caressing.

Now when we go only holiday things kick up a serious notch or two, so when we go to Cap D'Agde or La Mirage in Gran Canaria, we have sex between each other at least once every day/night and it's usually more than an hour every time. Then you add on the play with others often 2-4 times in a week means at the end of the holiday we are knackered (exhausted).

But when we play for the longest is when we play with other couples, Tina can go for a long time, 2-3 hours without stopping and has done in the past with several guys (and women) and when we meet a couple we hope to play (including foreplay, the sex and the after play) for a couple of hours at the very least. Regrettably many couples don't want this and just want a quick fuck so it has been hard to find couples that are attractive and want to enjoy the full experience as we do.

When we do meet the right couple we can play for several hours, of course taking a break or two but most of that time is being intimate with each other. We also have played and slept with other couples overnight, in the morning you can barely walk!!! But that is rare.

So to answer your question we have good/great sex (the actual intercourse part) that often lasts 5-10 minutes but quite often lasts 2-3 hours (at least). It just depends on the moment.

Hope that was of interest.
*****rty Man
8,898 Posts
2 - 4 hrs
*****ime Man
57 Posts
I am used to have sex on different places between 35 - 90 min depending location and circumstance
****o55 Man
591 Posts
Sex 45 minuten biss 1:30 langsam licken ficken langsam hart etc
*******mmer Man
34 Posts
I never really think of time. I count orgasms
*****tUt Couple
25 Posts
When the kids were still living here, we never knew when they were coming home, so it was usually a quickie (around 20 minutes).
Now they're on their own, we have all the time in the world and have sex for an hour and a half up to three hours *smile*
********Real Man
1 Posts
Lately, it's anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. I have found that playing with the right person helps it last longer. We kinda count rounds now or how many times I can make her orgasm. That's the fun part for me.
We did It for a whole weekend, inbetween some rest and cooking, but my formaly girlfriend told me later that it was too much at all.
****l98 Man
1 Posts
For me also one hour is ok
hmm let me think well on average 35-45 mins hard session .... *zwinker*
*******pil Man
1 Posts
It has been a while for me. I have had partners where we have woken up together played, teased and fucked each other all morning, made lunch with lots of booty grabs then played, screwed, teased all afternoon before draping ourselves over each other on the couch watching tv in the evening. before enjoying each other again a few times before bed. sometimes insatiable didn't quite define it.
****88 Woman
2 Posts
I can go all night... depends on how he keeps you going plus how long ir how many times can he go?
*****ve2 Man
1 Posts
looking for some one
**********_Saxo Man
6 Posts
Love to try it...!!! Haven't had chance for years now...!!! Anyone interested?
**********Puppe Couple
32 Posts
2-4 Stunde
***82 Woman
13 Posts
I lost track last time..... I see it as a whole intense session with many sex encounters (if you were referring to mere intercourse). The whole night if my partner(s) are up to it *g*
**********_Saxo Man
6 Posts
*zwinker* Hmm... Depends on the mood. On slow, can be 1-2h.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Depends on first time and good attraction way to fast then I would like, About 30 mins

Regularly about 1 - 1.5 hours if we go for another round then easy 2 to 4 hours.
****lz Man
2 Posts
I like to make people happy
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.