Creative no spark comments

Creative no spark comments
Hello, fellow Kinkstersn

What has been your most creative or effective (besides ending the conversation) solution for no-spark people who continue to contact you regardless how many times you express disinterest?
*****alS
7,372 Posts
We talking JoyClub or in general?

For JoyClub, there's a pretty effective "ingore" function built into the platform. If you use it the blocked person will no longer be able to contact you, see your status updates or visit your profile.
Contacting support is another (or additional) way to get help in those cases - they can get a clear picture of the situation and deal with the user on your behalf.

In general: if being blunt and direct about it (at a certain point there's no more room for being polite) does not make any difference, and they're being persistent to the point it's more than just "slightly" annoying, contacting a lawyer to get a temporary restraining order on that person might be the only really effective way.
Du bist sexy 🥰
I meant on Joy and snarkiest/cheekiest comments once deplomacy isn't effective.

For example, when dudes don't read my profile text before responding and write to me in German. I simply write "read my profile text before responding" in English. If they continue communicating in German, I hit the no spark button. If they still continue communicating with me in German, I end the conversation. Sadly, this happens on the daily on this site.

If I initiate the conversation and the dude is not interested, I simply write "I am not for everyone and everyone is not for me. Viel Erfolg und Spaß."

I'm curious how others handle the situation.
*****alS
7,372 Posts
TBH, I don't think it's worth being creative here. It won't do anything at all - most people (mostly men, as much as I hate saying that) who don't get it the first time won't get it the second time either. I've also heard of plenty of cases where, once they gave up on trying to get their will, just end up insulting people instead. As if not being interested in them was completely impossible unless you're an asshole or something.
*****uja Woman
2,464 Posts
Yes that is true, @*****alS , this happens now and then.

First - I give them a 2nd chance, and by a prepared private mail I ask them to attentively read my profile text and write a "proper" second one, showing me they have carefully checked my text and came to the result that there were some matching points of interest. And I announce that I will only reply if this is done.
But - you art right, DreimalS, usually it is not worthwhile giving them the 2nd chance. There are a few exceptions to the rule.

Either I then start ignoring their following messages.
Only in case they really don't stop bothering me, I use the button to "officially" end the conversation.
@*****uja This happens every single day for me. How you handle it is very nice compared to me.

@*****alS The rudeness after showing disinterest seems to only happen with men under 30, usually. It's like I somehow should be insulted just because I am not appreciative of unwanted attention. It's an automatic end conversation for rudeness. I don't tolerate toxic behavior at all.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Surprised and happy to see this is something that is on your mind. My experience is half of the ladies only reply. In such cases where I really do hope there Will be a reaction I send a 2nd message but never ever will I continue, after having received a no interest or any rejection message. As always my fellow men surprise me that they would do so. Allow me to say that I glad to hear you do reply I my self always appreciate it.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I tend to just be open and tell people.
I am always up front and honest.

I have seen some people get rude when I tell them I am not interested. Sometimes I get messages from women or couples that I am just not into. I try to tell them nicely that I am not interested... and then I get a really rude message back. Which, if I do get a rude message from someone that I tried to let down easy... then I am glad that I did not interact with the person.

SIMPLY PUT... not everyone is a match.
I am guessing a good 90% don't read my profile and go by the pictures. Some will reach out based on interests and the problem with the interests here on some is that you don't get to put what type are you as in giver or receiver, top or bottom, I like when you wear them or only if I wear them......

I have a nice template that I send with "perhaps you may have missed what I wrote in my profile text so here it is: ...

It is ended with "If any of this bothers you, thanks for your time and good luck in your search."

From most I don't get a response after that.
*********sjohn Man
17 Posts
“Fierce Lady”
Your profile is down right accurate of what would make a person highly desirable, I enjoyed reading your likes and dislikes you come across as a very interesting person.
I am new on this platform and I must say I am pleased with what I read from all the people here.
Here’s wishing all of you a fabulous life full of meaningfulness and discovery. Knowing oneself is the least explored frontier it’s my high.
********dich Woman
101 Posts
I get a lot of likes and messages off people who think I'm a girl. When I've replied it has usually led to "would you consider living as a woman/I want to try a tgirl etc". Now I feel those whose minds are open, read profiles. Those who don't read profiles are not open to learning so I can't help them so I just don't reply.

*tee*
********dich Woman
101 Posts
(At the risk of being accused of not reading the thread --- oh, the irony --- I realise that doesn't answer the thread at all.)
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.