Blowjob: a woman perspective

Sure, not yet. But this is all theoretical. Don't be so serious. We're just a bunch of bored people wanting to talk about sex. At least that's where I'm at
********ejan Couple
32 Posts
It depends of him and my inspiration. If he is clean and he smels good , YES i love it!
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Naturally I like receiving oral satisfaction from a woman.

I do think it is important as a guy that we keep ourselves clean when on dates or going to clubs. Well all the time too... do not get me wrong. Make sure you groom as well. As I think women will appreciated it more if you take the time to keep everything nice down there.

Is it necessary... em... no not really. There are so many types of foreplay....

I do admit I like cunnilingus... but also the woman needs to take care of herself too.

Also, if you there are natural things you can eat that will supposedly make bodily fluid taste sweeter. Now, I do not know how much that is true. But sure I do try to eat those types of things if I know I am going on a date. Maybe it helps... maybe it doesn't, but to be nice I always try.... in case it does. *zwinker*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.