Blowjob: a woman perspective

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello beautiful people,

I was shocked the other day listening at a survey revealing that 3 women out of 4 do not enjoy giving a blowjob!

Thus the question to the ladies of this forum... do you enjoy giving blowjobs? Did you ever had a bad experience in such respect? Is there any tip/techniques that you might provide your fellow princesses with so that more women can enjoy giving head?
I would say the same with men when it comes to cunnilingus, just because one say they can that does not mean they enjoy it. I personally like oral but it all comes down to experience and perspective and what's work for me, it is very individual.

And it depend A LOT on the partner, a lot of men like it rough and are not considerate of the partner. Not everyone like it force down, so communicate and lead if the men is the one who has more experience; tell her where to put her hand/ tongue/ where to spit..etc

Also, there should not be a pressure or notion of "must do". If one conduct survey of how many times women goes down on men compare to men goes down to women, i think the number is more shocking. *zwinker*
Interesting thread.

I enjoy giving blow jobs the most when the man makes hanging around his junk a pleasant experience.

Things that make it unpleasant for me are:

Unpleasant tastes and odors- men should pay attention to what they drink and eat that can effect the taste of their cum. Cologne is not a substitute for soap and water.

When he gives too many verbal instructions during the process- I can tell just as fast as he can whether it feels good or not. I often feel like I have milliseconds to react before he starts making requests. Be patient men. You all are as different as us women. What feels good for one, is painful for another.

Suprise assistance-this is the most annoying. I'm all for working your hands through my hair and guiding/supporting my head in a rhythm that feels good But... Rough, suprise assistance for the giver is not as fun as it may feel for the receiver.
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
This is a very interesting topic. I like it depending on who I am doing it to. He must be clean and smelling good. He can hold my hair so it doesn’t get in my way but if you start jamming your Dick in my mouth and being rough I’m done.
I absolutely love giving a blowjob *blowjob* !!! Simply delicious. I wish I did't have to use condoms with some people, but health comes first. I hate if the guy closes his eyes, I enjoy being seen tasting him. So hot!!!!!
I absolutely love giving a blowjob *blowjob* !!! Simply delicious. I wish I did't have to use condoms with some people, but health comes first. I hate if the guy closes his eyes, I enjoy being seen tasting him. So hot!!!!!
Quote from ***o2:
This is a very interesting topic. I like it depending on who I am doing it to. He must be clean and smelling good. He can hold my hair so it doesn’t get in my way but if you start jamming your Dick in my mouth and being rough I’m done.
Agree, but slightly disagree. I had a girlfriend who had never deepthoaghted. I gently pushed my dick down her throat, and at that point she realized that she could do it. But totally agree with you on everyone being clean.
Quote from *******miie:
I would say the same with men when it comes to cunnilingus, just because one say they can that does not mean they enjoy it. I personally like oral but it all comes down to experience and perspective and what's work for me, it is very individual.

And it depend A LOT on the partner, a lot of men like it rough and are not considerate of the partner. Not everyone like it force down, so communicate and lead if the men is the one who has more experience; tell her where to put her hand/ tongue/ where to spit..etc

Also, there should not be a pressure or notion of "must do". If one conduct survey of how many times women goes down on men compare to men goes down to women, i think the number is more shocking. ;)
I can't understand why any man would not like cunniligus. It is probably my favorite way to get a girl off. Deap penetration is always good too though
*******one Woman
29 Posts
I think this depends on the man and the size..if he is busy to push the whole thing down the throat, then it is not nice...
For me, I like that he is relax and trust that, I can just as well do the "work"...with the right partner, a blowjob is as sweet as cunniligus . My opinion.
Yes, it definitely depends on pairing of man and woman for deep throat. But I will say unequivocally that I will go down on a pussy

And love every single secondof it
Quote from *****sch:
Quote from *******miie:

Also, there should not be a pressure or notion of "must do". If one conduct survey of how many times women goes down on men compare to men goes down to women, i think the number is more shocking. ;)
I can't understand why any man would not like cunniligus. It is probably my favorite way to get a girl off. Deap penetration is always good too though

I think it's the very same reason why there is a thread post like this. Out of disbelief that something such as this is actually quite common.
**C Man
11,966 Posts
Quote from *********igolo:

...most times from below... *zwinker*
My last words on this: If you're a straight dude and don't love licking pussy... you got sumpthin wrong wit u
*****uja Woman
2,461 Posts
Why judge between wrong and right!?!?

Personal preferences - are not a matter of right or wrong.
*****uja Woman
2,461 Posts
I love giving blowjobs, sometimes... when I am in the mood of doing so. And I love doing it my way.... which is rather a slow and playful thing. Licking along the whole length with my tongue long and wide, or drawing circles around the glans, tipping the top, or whatever comes to my mind.... I like to control how deep he penetrates holding his cock in one hand, and leading it along my wet lips like a big fat lipstick. He may close his eyes in order to fully concentrate on his own sensations, or now and then look into my eyes to connect intensely mith me.
I like if he is attentive and holds my hair off my face (or sometimes I have previously put some hairclips).
What I do NOT like is:
Him urging me to anything, like deep throat - I must immidately choke
Swallowing his semen. Sorry, but I dont like it

Of course he is invited to give me personal hints to improve his pleasure. I will love to please him (as long as it doesn’t interfere with my no gos) for instance once I was very surprised when my lover told me he loved me using my teeth along his shaft...

What I particularly love, sometimes, is taking his soft and weak penis into my mouth, and feel how it gradually increases. With no hurry at all!
Very nicely written and erotic post @*****uja. I'm now your fanboy
***ie Woman
7,302 Posts
I love giving blowjobs .. but(!) ... I need to hear that he is having fun.

Can't do it it with someone who is completely closemouthed.
*******over Man
4 Posts
It is all about your partner. It is about the desire to both give and receive pleasure. Cleanliness, smelling good and perfect hygiene are the issues that inhibit people. Otherwise remember that oral sex is not necessarily preferred by everyone but if your partner desires cunnilingus or a blow job, it becomes a matter of giving and sharing. I enjoy giving a lady oral sex because that is what excites her and my pleasure is derived from seeing her happy .
I like playing with semen and swallowing it . A real turnon for me. As for deep throat,it depends on the position . If he's on his back and you control when,it's good. But if I'm on my back ,he needs to be careful.
Yes, that does make sense @********cing, with regard to deep throat positions. The main thing is the girl (or man I guess) needs to be comfortable.
I'm a completely straight guy, but have deep throat dildo'ed my throat in a group fun setting just to see if I could do it. Good times 😅
And yes, I totally could
*******lo30 Woman
4 Posts
I have heard it also lot of Times. I Love it . Just one thing I dont like about it. When my mouth is Full with hair ... other than That I Enjoy it
*******one Woman
29 Posts
If you don't want hair in your mouth - then, be nice to it *mrgreen* . If you want to take a precious stone and you find a monster in your path, am sure, you will know how to navigate your way. So is it with pubic hair.
One love *ggg*
I love oral. Giving and getting. Every man is different. I like figuring out what they like. The sounds they make. The natural smell (within 24 hours of a shower using soap on your junk). With hands or without. Light teeth or not. Pulling on the balls a bit or not. Only as foreplay or the only way you can cum. Gentle assistance is ok but jamming down my throat I’ll puke on you then laugh. I also prefer a guy who shaved the balls and base.

Now oral with women, so much more complicated.
Fierce_Lady... I've got a deal for you. I'm clean shaved and would like to insert my dick in your throat. J/K, but might like it when you laugh 😂
Anyway, nice post girl
Quote from *****sch:
Fierce_Lady... I've got a deal for you. I'm clean shaved and would like to insert my dick in your throat. J/K, but might like it when you laugh 😂
Anyway, nice post girl
iI didn’t laugh.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.