Tips wanted: Cunnilingus

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello beautiful people,

This thread wants to open a spot on cunnilingus. I personally love to give it, but I realized I use always the same technique: following labias’ profile with the tip of the tongue to then circle around the clit.

So... is anyone aware of other, fundamentally different, techniques?

And ladies, what do u find more exciting?
You are on the right track licking that labia and clit. That's good pussy working. Just make sure to use one or two fingers to massage her g-spot. Or ass (or both)
*******one Woman
30 Posts
I find this post very interesting....
Have you tried it from the back , with the lady standing and the legs wide apart... searchingly for it, like you search for a diamond from behind makes it more thrilling for me. Hmmm, delicious! *kuss*
Yes, actually like that is the first and only time I made my wife squirt. For that, the girl has to be pretty comfortable in the situation, and it has to be intense erotic
Suck on the labia & clit and dipping your tongue inside. Switching between sucking and licking but not too fast. Similar to a blow job, the wetter the better ;).
Nice whoisjamalie.. you almost got my dick hard... but you don't like a finger or two (or dildo) up in your pussy? If my experience serves me, I'd think that would be best. It's hard to make a girl cum on clit onlone. Sure, it is absolutely necessary, but not only by itself. Or maybe I need lessons 😜
Quote from *****sch:
Nice whoisjamalie.. you almost got my dick hard... but you don't like a finger or two (or dildo) up in your pussy? If my experience serves me, I'd think that would be best. It's hard to make a girl cum on clit onlone. Sure, it is absolutely necessary, but not only by itself. Or maybe I need lessons 😜

You have to get the woman really wet first before insert the finger in :). If she is not excited yet, it is actually can be painful, we ladies are quite delicate down there you know ;).
Uh, yeah. Everybody knows that (I hope). But when the pussy is nice and wet, it needs some attention
Quote from *****sch:
Uh, yeah. Everybody knows that (I hope). But when the pussy is nice and wet, it needs some attention

Well, that is the decision one has to make right ? Same with giving blow job, one either jump on the stick or keep going until the person cum; everything go both way *zwinker*
I can't pm you because I'm not a paid member of this site (yet) .. but damn, you seem to be a really cool girl. Like it!
**********Puppe Couple
32 Posts
All women are constructed in the same way, but all are, even so, different. I’m addicted to giving cunnilingus and have had the fortune to have been allowed to perform it on more than 500 women from all corners of the world. My advice is to first try to find out the level of intensity that the woman feel comfortable with; one way I find very reliable is to first start with kissing her mouth and then licking her nipples...then begin with kissing her pussy lightly. At this point most women are fairly wet, but not all, so don’t put any fingers in to try to reach the G-spot yet. Now, very gently lick the clitoris rhythmically - not to hard to begin with - then harder depending on reaction. You can never go wrong by focusing on the clitoris but you can enhance the feeling with fingers in the pussy or on the G-spot - or in the anal. If the woman does not distinctively ask you to stop or push you away because it’s to intensive keep on licking! She can start riding on an endlessly ongoing wave of multiple orgasms (three hours is my record). Put a towel (ore more) under her before you start and ask her to not hold back if she feels like she needs to pee and you might be rewarded by receiving her first squirt.
******ami Couple
1 Posts
Personally, I like when he starts with my clit and then licks my pussy, moving down to my ass, then as he tongue fucks me, rub my already pulsing clotoris. If I’m on my back, I like him to return to my clotoris and finger my pussy with two fingers and maybe my ass. As his fingers move deemed and deeper, I like him to choke me while I squirt or cum regularly.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from ******678:
All women are constructed in the same way, but all are, even so, different. I’m addicted to giving cunnilingus and have had the fortune to have been allowed to perform it on more than 500 women from all corners of the world. My advice is to first try to find out the level of intensity that the woman feel comfortable with; one way I find very reliable is to first start with kissing her mouth and then licking her nipples...then begin with kissing her pussy lightly. At this point most women are fairly wet, but not all, so don’t put any fingers in to try to reach the G-spot yet. Now, very gently lick the clitoris rhythmically - not to hard to begin with - then harder depending on reaction. You can never go wrong by focusing on the clitoris but you can enhance the feeling with fingers in the pussy or on the G-spot - or in the anal. If the woman does not distinctively ask you to stop or push you away because it’s to intensive keep on licking! She can start riding on an endlessly ongoing wave of multiple orgasms (three hours is my record). Put a towel (ore more) under her before you start and ask her to not hold back if she feels like she needs to pee and you might be rewarded by receiving her first squirt.
So I was going to explain the same based on my experience (although no where near 500 😐) but you pretty much summed it up. I would add first timers shouldn't try to go and search for the g-spot or vingering in general stick to the clit first. It takes practice to know when to insert and a g-spot is hard to vind if she is not aroused.(it needs to swell first)

Oh if it's first time squirter take 2 towels to cover your own face 🤭
******bub Man
15 Posts
The art of cunnilingus is just not on the main spot. In order to arouse it further and more erotic, you have to move out of the main spot time to time. But when it’s close to orgasm, of course you have to stay focused on the main spot.
Try reaching to her G spot with the tip of your tongue but avoid harming her exterior spot with your teeth. Hope this helps *zwinker*
Quote from *********igolo:
Hello beautiful people,

This thread wants to open a spot on cunnilingus. I personally love to give it, but I realized I use always the same technique: following labias’ profile with the tip of the tongue to then circle around the clit.

every women is different. I like a medium build up. Do not use your teeth. Stick your tongue fully out and rub the fuck out of my clit back and forth with the whole thing. Use two fingers inside and make sure your nails are fucking buffed - no hang nails. Think about going at me like I am the most delicious buffet you’ve ever eaten at and you’ve been starving for a week.
*******one Woman
30 Posts
I like a lick but sucking it very tenderly, is a mind blower. *ggg*
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *********igolo:
Hello beautiful people,

every women is different. I like a medium build up. Do not use your teeth. Stick your tongue fully out and rub the fuck out of my clit back and forth with the whole thing. Use two fingers inside and make sure your nails are fucking buffed - no hang nails. Think about going at me like I am the most delicious buffet you’ve ever eaten at and you’ve been starving for a week.
Yep. She said it. Guys... pay attention
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I think you really have to listen to the lady.
Each woman is different listen for her cues and eventually you will find the right pattern that will make her toes curl.
*******ova Woman
7 Posts
@*********igolo you couldn't be bothered to credit the artist whose work you used to illustrate your post? *pueh*

I'm surprised JC's checkers didn't pick up on it and allowed you to just use someone else's image like this...

For anyone interested, this is the source of these beautiful creations: https://www.instagram.com/regards_coupables/
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.