Follow Up on why A counter perspective.

********icus Man
170 Posts
Thread creator 
Zo we have the topic:What is your experience with "why"?
To generalize the topic a little bit the consensus is that most men (specifically on dating/xxx sites) are not the (lets be diplomatically) nicest ones around.

And I Agree whole heartly, BUT why are they successful I am al aboard the bash pricks train. Really I am but then we should have a look at the Ladies as well.

No one likes dickpicks but I grantee you that men do nut just send them out for the fun of it we like to get laid so we have goal if it doesn't work they don't do it.

|
|
|
As a less attractive person my self I face rejection regularly, (spare me the sympathy its true and its ok)Also from the ladies who have an extensive profile about how they are looking for Mr right and looks are less important, But also a friend list where I at least know 2 or more wel known "players" *skeptisch*
________
|
|
|
The the countless occasions where I have girlfriends (not in a sexual way) cry their hearts out with the why is he such a * or * why can't I meet someone like you. (its a cliché but its true.) While I do clearly recall the start of so called relationship with some rude * macho prick and have warned them. But he is so handsome and I am sure he much more nice when i get to know him.... *nixweiss*

Fair your nice about it and not backstaby but still Why not be honest and say I am looking for a Mr sixpack for a nice rough fuck. nothing what so ever wrong with that. We men understand completely. *mrgreen*
It takes 2 *tanz* and it goes both ways.
--------------
Okay my bunker is finished *popcorn*
So I am safe to ask your thoughts ladies ?
But lets keep it nice alright humans ?
As one of the billions of women in the world, I can confirm that we are all as unique as the men I have encountered.

And just like men, many women also don't know what they want and don't want.
What is kind of odd is when most men encounter a woman (like myself) who absolutely knows what she wants and doesn't want. He is usually terribly confused and often threatened by her confidence.

As a sexist and occasionally narcissistic woman, I'm often surprised and disappointed by the lack of fortitude these so called "macho men"/narcissistic men actually possess.

I think people in general like to create their own versions of their reality. There isn't a problem of gender; only what an individual perceives versus what actually is observable by most.
Quote from ********icus:
Zo we have the topic:What is your experience with "why"?
To generalize the topic a little bit the consensus is that most men (specifically on dating/xxx sites) are not the (lets be diplomatically) nicest ones around.

And I Agree whole heartly, BUT why are they successful I am al aboard the bash pricks train. Really I am but then we should have a look at the Ladies as well.

No one likes dickpicks but I grantee you that men do nut just send them out for the fun of it we like to get laid so we have goal if it doesn't work they don't do it.

|
|
|
As a less attractive person my self I face rejection regularly, (spare me the sympathy its true and its ok)Also from the ladies who have an extensive profile about how they are looking for Mr right and looks are less important, But also a friend list where I at least know 2 or more wel known "players" *skeptisch*
________
|
|
|
The the countless occasions where I have girlfriends (not in a sexual way) cry their hearts out with the why is he such a * or * why can't I meet someone like you. (its a cliché but its true.) While I do clearly recall the start of so called relationship with some rude * macho prick and have warned them. But he is so handsome and I am sure he much more nice when i get to know him.... *nixweiss*

Fair your nice about it and not backstaby but still Why not be honest and say I am looking for a Mr sixpack for a nice rough fuck. nothing what so ever wrong with that. We men understand completely. *mrgreen*
It takes 2 *tanz* and it goes both ways.
--------------
Okay my bunker is finished *popcorn*
So I am safe to ask your thoughts ladies ?
But lets keep it nice alright humans ?
let’s say you reached out to me and asked why. The honest answer would be that I am looking for local to Berlin and long term. Your profile states up to 44 and I am 49. I would not date you just because of that alone even if you messaged me back “but I did not mean you”. I am not a fan of gaming so you mentioning that in your profile is not appealing to me. The rest pics, humour, etc would be appealing.
*******ian Couple
8 Posts
Dick pics don’t have a high success rate...they don’t get send unsolicited bc they are successful, they get send by men that want to be in control. And then mistakenly this behaviour gets copied by others. Also without much success...

Don’t think for a minute this is a good tactic to follow. But yes, some of these men will have (temporarily) have « success » with certain women. Mostly bc of other reasons prolly. Smooth talkers and all and the audacity to push (too) soon.

So I would not really take them too much as an example...their bragging is also often pure exaggeration.

I don’t know the magic recipe myself, but stay true to yourself, be real and enjoy the connections you do have.🤗
********icus Man
170 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******ian:
Dick pics don’t have a high success rate...they don’t get send unsolicited bc they are successful, they get send by men that want to be in control. And then mistakenly this behaviour gets copied by others. Also without much success...

Don’t think for a minute this is a good tactic to follow. But yes, some of these men will have (temporarily) have « success » with certain women. Mostly bc of other reasons prolly. Smooth talkers and all and the audacity to push (too) soon.
Oh even if it was fool proof still refuse to do it. I do think it has a higher success rate though problem is can't be calculated cause there are no statistics. But the fact is it is so common it must have some sord of success, I mean what kind of control do you have over someone by being rejected or ignored ?

Quote from *******ian:

So I would not really take them too much as an example...their bragging is also often pure exaggeration.
I don’t know the magic recipe myself, but stay true to yourself, be real and enjoy the connections you do have.🤗
Oh I do and not for a second I am tempted to revert to that kind of chimpanzee behavior.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:
let’s say you reached out to me and asked why. The honest answer would be that I am looking for local to Berlin and long term. Your profile states up to 44 and I am 49. I would not date you just because of that alone even if you messaged me back “but I did not mean you”. I am not a fan of gaming so you mentioning that in your profile is not appealing to me. The rest pics, humour, etc would be appealing.
Thanks for the feedback *g* But not the point I was making *zwinker*

Let me sum it up.

So many men send dickpics, are rude sexist ETC, I wonder why they must have success because I believe other wise it would die out soon. So its up to the ladies to unite as well against those men.
Guys, Girls,

Let's stop it all. Yes, I'm one of those lame guys who put (I think) a dick pick in my profile. But first of all, it's because I'm new to this kind of social media and don't know how it works, and secondly, I'm not particularly ashamed of myself. I fully understand that girls don't want to be flooded with dick pics.... Just let it go. Guys - don't be too forward. Girls - don't be so judging (just ignore them)
*******uder Woman
540 Posts
Quote from ********icus:
Oh even if it was fool proof still refuse to do it. I do think it has a higher success rate though problem is can't be calculated cause there are no statistics. But the fact is it is so common it must have some sord of success, I mean what kind of control do you have over someone by being rejected or ignored ?

I highly doubt a great success rate.
Some men just often wrongly conclude that what gets themselves turned on (in this case the visual graphic showing of genitalia from a stranger) would work as well with women.
With me being a woman (and definitely not a prude one at that) and from conversations with many other women I can tell you that I don’t believe lots women get turned on by dick pics.
Quote from *******aSaH:
Quote from ********icus:

Some men just often wrongly conclude that what gets themselves turned on (in this case the visual graphic showing of genitalia from a stranger) would work as well with women.
With me being a woman (and definitely not a prude one at that) and from conversations with many other women I can tell you that I don’t believe lots women get turned on by dick pics.
yeah, as a guy, I've got to second (2nd) what she said
***ie Woman
7,311 Posts
Quote from *******aSaH:

*top*

Have you ever checked the livestream thing?
I do from time to time ... and I am always surprised how many men stream while masturbating ... noone watching, no likes ... do they really think the world wants to see them masturbating? *nachdenk*
On the other side: when women are masturbating in those streams (one or maybe 2 at the same time) then they have a lot of users watching and a lot of likes ... and I bet most of them are male *zwinker*
Don’t get me wrong, when I want a dick pic I will ask. Most likely I will not want one that you’ve staged it will be more in the moment.

I’ve dated a few ab/dick pic people who mostly were really insecure. Funny how that works.
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Don’t get me wrong, when I want a dick pic I will ask. Most likely I will not want one that you’ve staged it will be more in the moment.

I’ve dated a few ab/dick pic people who mostly were really insecure. Funny how that works.

That's what I had read somewhere too. Sending unsolicited ab/dick pics seems like they are insecure about themselves and perceive their physical attributes are so attractive for women that women won't be able to resist. Like others have mentioned, I don't think many women engage with unsolicited dick pics, especially from someone they don't know. As for why the practice doesn't die out? I suppose their feedback mechanism is not optimal. Plus, they might be fed this image of instant physical attraction by mainstream media.

As a man, I wouldn't engage with unsolicited clit pics from strangers either, and women usually tend not to send unsolicited private pics.
Quote from ******n90:
Quote from *******Lady:

That's what I had read somewhere too. Sending unsolicited ab/dick pics seems like they are insecure about themselves and perceive their physical attributes are so attractive for women that women won't be able to resist. Like others have mentioned, I don't think many women engage with unsolicited dick pics, especially from someone they don't know. As for why the practice doesn't die out? I suppose their feedback mechanism is not optimal. Plus, they might be fed this image of instant physical attraction by mainstream media.

As a man, I wouldn't engage with unsolicited clit pics from strangers either, and women usually tend not to send unsolicited private pics.
honestly, I’d love an unsolicited clit pic from a woman.
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from ******n90:
Quote from *******Lady:

honestly, I’d love an unsolicited clit pic from a woman.

To each, their own. But this could be a new trend.... *zwinker*
Quote from ***ie:
Quote from *******aSaH:

*top*

I do from time to time ... and I am always surprised how many men stream while masturbating ... noone watching, no likes ... do they really think the world wants to see them masturbating? *nachdenk*
On the other side: when women are masturbating in those streams (one or maybe 2 at the same time) then they have a lot of users watching and a lot of likes ... and I bet most of them are male ;-)
Yeah, that's true. I guess guys are just more selfish horny.
Quote from *****sch:
Quote from ***ie:
Quote from *******aSaH:

*top*

On the other side: when women are masturbating in those streams (one or maybe 2 at the same time) then they have a lot of users watching and a lot of likes ... and I bet most of them are male ;-)
Yeah, that's true. I guess guys are just more selfish horny.
I can attest *lol*
********icus Man
170 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ***ie:

*top*

Good point. That is just disturbing I mean if you have people watching fine but wel yea. @**st of the points I understand and I don't but this is just one of those #aspie things i'll have to accept that i don't get it *nixweiss*
*****eld Man
34 Posts
Do dick pics work? Asking for a friend...

😂
Quote from *****eld:

😂

Only if unlocked on your friend's profile. Otherwise, no.
*****eld Man
34 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
Quote from *****eld:

😂

Only if unlocked on your friend's profile. Otherwise, no.

Bother! 😆
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
Dick picks bring no success for me besides weeding you out. I have to agree with @*******n74 alot of men seemed really freaked out when they encounter a woman who is not sexually afraid or intimidated by them. It really does throw them off and many get scared and loose all the bravado. I guess for them now they know here stands a woman who you actually have to show some skills, or your ego will be deflated.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
This very strong question *knuddel*
*********mico Man
75 Posts
I don't think it's a generalized "high success rate", it probably is with women who like those pics.
What makes them so popolar it is that they are sent to everyone, just to give it a try, while more detailed approaches can't be sent to everyone.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.