Spit or swallow?

*********mone Woman
339 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
@*********mone I need an education. What is snowballing?

Well, the question has been answered, but for everyone not wanting to google it:
One person takes someone's semen into their mouth and then passes it to the mouth of another (and back and forth), usually through kissing. It's also known as cum swapping.
@*******n74 ... snowballing is where two or more women swap cum from one or usually more men by mouth. It's kind of like bukakke, but involves mouth to mouth transfer of cum between the girls. Or between the guys. Which ever.
*********mone Woman
339 Posts
Quote from *****sch:
@*******n74 ... snowballing is where two or more women swap cum from one or usually more men by mouth. It's kind of like bukakke, but involves mouth to mouth transfer of cum between the girls. Or between the guys. Which ever.

That is not accurate. It's definitely not a thing where only women swap cum and it doesn't have to be or is "usually more" than one man. I am practicing snowballing with one of my partners and as far as I noticed, he's not female *zwinker*
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
Swallow for me
********ejan Couple
32 Posts
Sometimes swallow, sometimes discretly spit...
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.