Spit or swallow?

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Spit or swallow?
Very simple question to the ladies of the forum... do you spit or swallow? And why?
Swallow. Spitting is messy, in my opinion.
Quote from *******n74:
Swallow. Spitting is messy, in my opinion.
mmm, good girl. If I were a girl, I certainly would too
****yn Woman
13,442 Posts
Swallow.
I always found spitting to be kind of rude.
@*****sch 😂

I haven't been a girl for many moons.

I wonder if you realize how cringe worthy you come off to women? I don't think you intend to be.
Quote from *******n74:
@*****sch 😂

I haven't been a girl for many moons.

I wonder if you realize how cringe worthy you come off to women? I don't think you intend to be.
😂, lol actually I'm trying to be cringe worthy. What else is going on. We're all on lock down. It's boring everywhere
Quote from *********igolo:
Spit or swallow?
Very simple question to the ladies of the forum... do you spit or swallow? And why?
I’m guessing you are a troll based on your responses and questions. Answer your own question, do you spit or swallow? Do you like to take it in your throat until your eyes water?
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
@ fierce lady: not sure whether I got your question... however I don’t spit or swallow. I give instead of taking (kind of gentle).

😘
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I actually prefer when the lady gargles.

Sorry... bad joke. Sorry.
@ fierce lady: not sure whether I got your question... however I don’t spit or swallow. I give instead of taking (kind of gentle).

😘
when you tag someone if you actually want them to read it, no spaces.

So you’ve never made a woman squirt then from oral?
Omg. So many problems to address here. 1st, if Italian_Gigilo made a girl squirt from oral, then he's my hero. 2nd, yes I'm sure I'm cringe worthy, but I maintain my stance that if I was a girl (or gay/bi guy) yes I would swallow. No question
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:

😘

Dear Fierce_Lady... no, I never made a girl squirting from oral.

But there is always a first time. If you are available, we can organize it.

😘
Quote from *******Lady:

😘

😘
you missed tagging me properly again.

I am a woman, not a girl. When you say “girl” to a woman, it gives that pedo vibe sometimes.

Thank you for the offer but no.
@*********igolo
@*****sch

Both your style of communication with women are ineffective, cringy, and becoming extinct. You are both smart, attractive men.
Do better.
*****rty Man
8,938 Posts
Well, that's why I'm gone *sexypo*
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *******Lady:

😘

😘
you missed tagging me properly again.

I am a woman, not a girl. When you say “girl” to a woman, it gives that pedo vibe sometimes.

Thank you for the offer but no.

@*******Lady do you think the word girl gives pedo vibes? Well... I disagree. Sometimes the dirt is more in the ears of those listening than in the words of those speaking.
I don't know TopQueen. Not trying to fight with you for sure.. absolutely the opposite. But I think as men and women we should be as open and equal as possible. And maybe most times it means speaking our minds. Mine. Yours. Anyone's. Everyone's
******bub Man
15 Posts
Chill out people!
It's quarrantine period and some would post whatever is on their mind.
If you dislike it, you don't even need to comment on the thread at all.
But when you come into the thread with a really bad or nasty attitude, your behaviour give the negative vibes to the atmosphere.
So, please do not release your frustration on others or act like you know it all.
As some have mentioned, it depends on individual preferences which means what you like, would not be the same for others.
Take an example from Kailyn. She wrote what she thinks and nothing more. period.

In my opinion,
The Italian was just asking something more like a survey in general and wanted to know the reason.
Also, when the term "girl" was used, I don't think the intention was to give a pedo vibe at all especially when the addressed person is older. *haumichwech*
(this is highly related to the other thread and may seem out of context) Guys using the term "girl"... I think it really depends on context, whether it's OK or not. First of all I don't think it is patently any-way pedo, but might not be the best choice of words in many situations. Guys, just be mindful of other people. I try to be, but then I have one too many gin & tonics 😋

Love all you folks
*****lut Woman
5 Posts
swallow!!!!
****eky Man
334 Posts
I think I love the ladies here.
All swallowers *cheers*
****021 Couple
866 Posts
I swallow, at times I even share some with my partner.
Yet sometimes I dont feel like it, then I discretely spit.
(Femme of DnD)
*********mone Woman
339 Posts
Well, back on track, shall we? Sometimes I swallow, sometimes I spit, most of the time I let my toy swallow his own cum. And snowballing is a thing too *zwinker*
@*********mone I need an education. What is snowballing?
******902 Man
67 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
@*********mone I need an education. What is snowballing?

I needed to look it up too *zwinker*
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snowballing
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.