Have you learned anything about yourself?

As a generally introverted person, I have found the "home office" has made my introversion much worse. I miss the interaction with co-workers, but also tend to avoid it more. I think it's due to feeling guilt that I'm not contributing enough to the team. It will be nice when we can get back to normal life
***ie Woman
7,315 Posts
... found out that I actually get more an d more cranky ... *lol*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I am extrovert and as a New Yorker I like to be in the middle of all the fun.
But during this time I have been able to relax more. Sure I miss going out and everything... but my actions can effect others. Even though I know I can be relaxed and patient.... I guess I learned that I can be patient for several months. I still enjoy myself... but I guess in different ways. If that makes sense.
*******rks Man
14 Posts
I learned that I'm not as introverted as I thought, since I do miss the few contacts I had. I worked home-office before home-office was "cool" *g* (freelancer), but the sports/dance groups are something I really miss...
I don't envy those who are locked at home with their noisy kids, but I catch myself wishing my girlfriend and I would live together, instead of 2000km away *nachdenk*
******bub Man
15 Posts
Part of my life become meaningless without dance and that's because there's nowhere else better than dancing at parties and festivals. I miss edm dance parties and festivals so much!!! *tanz*
***ym Man
52 Posts
Even though I knew that I am extroverted and social, I didnt think I would miss some people so much *lach* Oh and how privileged I am living in my own house with a forest behind it, always being able to go for a walk after a home office day to clear out my mind. How important such walks and movement are.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.