3 Post Lockdown Dating Options - which one do you choose?

3 Post Lockdown Dating Options - which one do you choose?
So picture the end of the lockdown has come and the masses are inoculated and things will be opened again. Which would you choose of the following?

Option A: Behind door number one is the special person you've been eyeing here for a long time but have not yet met up with. They want to go out and have a candle light dinner with you at a restaurant of your choosing. A fine meal, great wine and of course the company of the person you've had in mind for a while. After, they want to engage in a casual evening of sexual exploration with you.

Option B: Behind door number two is an invitation to an exclusive private affair on a boat with 10 good looking like minded people with a Masquerade theme. There will be hors d'oeuvres, champagne among other refreshments and good looking sexually charged people ready to engage in sexy masked activities.

Option C: Behind door number three is a night out in a large venue like the Kitkat Club or Red Castle with a special person who wants to show you just how kinky Berlin can be. You will wear a new outfit that pushes your limits a bit and the person you go with will wear something jaw dropping. This would be a night that you will never forget.

I look forward to your reply.
*****alS
7,389 Posts
A,C,B in that order, though I'd like a different theme for option B, please.
*****rty Man
8,931 Posts
Why
*****alS
7,389 Posts
Quote from *****rty:
Why
Why what?
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
C and then B. I am waiting for this day!!!
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Definitely Option B. Doesnt have to be a Boat, but a nice "exclusive" Party with 10 people would help to slake the thirst after such a long draught *grins*
Therefater Option C, we really miss going to our favourite clubs.
Option A would be last, as there isnt anyone we have been "eyeing up" (lovely phrase) for a long time.
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
Bits and pieces from all three... minus all club activities.
**C Man
12,056 Posts
... I would start with option A and see how it develops.... *zwinker*
Quote from *****rty:
Why
you are being cheeky.
*********sjohn Man
17 Posts
A is the option I will go with, I know that the person would be fabulous and the acquaintance would gradually lead to exploration of option B and C
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
i would plan a week in a canary island finca, not overlooked, with 4/5 bedroom and bathroom.

Nice open minded people I have known/met/chatted for a while and that are real, interesting, classy but nice.

Total freedom with no expectations.

Sunshine, playful time, seaside, good meals and conversations with friends, experiences and exploration all over the island.

Memories of freedom and joyful sexual exploration as parting gift.. together with enhanced friendships.

I am always ambitious 😅
B is for me. I've done the others a few times already but not an exclusive masquerade party. Apparently, these kinds of parties are by personal invitation only.

Unfortunately, none of the self-proclaimed sapiosexuals I know dabble in kink. 😒
****are Couple
5 Posts
Somewhere around B (a party I'm co-organising) and C (a visit in a club). But definitely going to work on making some of my wife's fantasies happen for real. It's been so many years and I'm never tired of it - and the most wild and impossible it is, the more I'm willing to realise it!
A and C, because I love exhibition and private submissive equally
Wow! Between A or B... 🤔
B sounds like a better party, but A has your special one...
If course option C
I’d grab A by the hand and bring them to the party at B for the day to enjoy the boat and festivities then we can all head to C to keep the party going.

Methinks I’ve been in lockdown too long. 😂😁
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Option B ... no brain decision!
**********aison Man
372 Posts
A, C then B....

D.... or something even more erotic
Quote from *******Lady:
I’d grab A by the hand and bring them to the party at B for the day to enjoy the boat and festivities then we can all head to C to keep the party going.

Quite a nice post @*******Lady. Enjoyed reading it and the responses. For me, I'd say option D... go to a super deluxe all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Dive and eat lobster 3 times a day. And then A, C, and B 😜
Quote from *****sch:
Quote from *******Lady:

Quite a nice post @*******Lady. Enjoyed reading it and the responses. For me, I'd say option D... go to a super deluxe all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Dive and eat lobster 3 times a day. And then A, C, and B 😜
p.s., I like the way you think!
*********Laird Man
272 Posts
Option C, but make a weekend of it with Sauna and good food/drink all around the city, with a nice hotel room to "relax" and get changed in.
Quote from *********Laird:
Option C, but make a weekend of it with Sauna and good food/drink all around the city, with a nice hotel room to "relax" and get changed in.
I am in!
*********Laird Man
272 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *********Laird:
I am in!

I will let you know when I land *lol*
C. *g*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.