Working from Home & Chill?

*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
Working from Home & Chill?
Did any of you found working from home boosting sexual creativity?

I was able to organise a couple of date of "Work from home & chill" with a couple of friends. One was even a colleague. I loved it, as mixed a day of productive work with teasing and sexual breaks. It was playful and fun. And I have noticed my creativity and desire to play was off che chart. So I wondered if I was the only one..?
:)
*****alS
7,394 Posts
"a couple of dates with a couple of people" doesn't exactly sound like reducing social contacts to a minimum, does it.

Tbh, reading such comments makes me realize every time that maybe mankind doesn't actually deserve to ever be done with this pandemic.
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
It's a fair point.. if it wasn't counting a whole year, and that all involved did self isolate before meeting.

So I suggest the same to anybody that would want to meet anybody else 👍
*****alS
7,394 Posts
Ok, now I'm slightly impressed. I didn't expect that - I guess I'm too used to people just not caring at all on here.
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
You really got me to the core cause I am exactly like you, I feel we all have a role to help others now. And we all want to have a life with pleasure and contact. We all should try to find the right spot where both things can happen in safety, genuine joy and respect to the important things around us 👍
So thank you for raising the point DreimalS, gave me the opportunity to specify (and hopefully help!)
Pre Covid I had a sub over that spent several hours under my desk. He was a distraction and I did not get done what I would have had he not been there. It was fun though for sure.

Since Covid no, my circle is quite small.
*********ffolk Couple
11 Posts
Actually found the opposite but maybe that is because we work from home anyway. We have found the monotony of day to day lockdown life actually kills sexual creatively where as going to clubs, meeting people and getting out even just for a meal and dressing up (variety of life) can't be replaced or replicated at home. We still have a good sex life but it's not what it was compared to 'normal' life.

I think the lack of real life inter-action and stimulation will make a big difference long term and I suspect you will find eventually you will lose that initial novelty and that 'creativity and desire to play you say is off the chart' is actually frustration or it will turn into frustration. Of course I'm assuming you are single, if you live with your partner then that is different and flirting with colleagues is that 'variety of life' most of us miss but it will be interesting to see what happens when you meet for real! Keep us informed. *g*
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from *****alS:
"a couple of dates with a couple of people" doesn't exactly sound like reducing social contacts to a minimum, does it.

Tbh, reading such comments makes me realize every time that maybe mankind doesn't actually deserve to ever be done with this pandemic.
Goddamn you must cold.... Al the way up there on your high horse....
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Thread creator 
Be social AND be safe :)
After few days of fair isolation from both sides, I have met a new friend for a glass of wine at mine. Yes it was not a-work-from-home context, and sex was not included.. but some visual teasing and creative spark happened anyway *g*

With some attention to the context and being reasonable, even in this period its possible to have some social interaction.

Resist, normality will arrive eventually, just try to do the right thing in the meanwhile but also try to be balanced and reasonable - this is still a life worth living/loving *g*

Enjoy the outcome of a nice creative spark 😊👍
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.