Share a random thought of the day

Random thought of the day to myself : why did I not start dating a hairdresser or manicurist (pedicurist ) at the beginning of lockdown?
Why is it getting difficult to find a dominant woman, oh!, Corona damn!!!
******nen Man
7 Posts
The good thing about these times is that you are appreciated at work when you're negative and smell alcohol
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Random thought of the day to myself : why did I not start dating a hairdresser or manicurist (pedicurist ) at the beginning of lockdown?

its never too late! 😅
*****alS
7,380 Posts
Non Corona related thought for a change: I should really follow my own "use one box smaller than you think you need"-rule again when putting left over food in boxes.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Randon thought, when you go to Berlin, you are "a Berliner", when you leave, are you just an old doughnut?
****az Man
4,349 Posts
Slowly I'm losing interest in this concept called life.
**********e_MUC Man
78 Posts
I'm truly grateful for family and friends in these unusual times *g*
*********dutch Man
2 Posts
Time to think about fantasies!
***ym Man
52 Posts
Hmm, random thought, what can I do to improve my profile here *lach*
Quote from *******ner0:
Quote from *******Lady:

its never too late! 😅
trying to find anyone to date now is almost impossible. 😂😁
*********sjohn Man
17 Posts
Which culture tops the list in terms of sex and sensuality deeply embedded in its past and present.
Quote from *********sjohn:
Which culture tops the list in terms of sex and sensuality deeply embedded in its past and present.
i married a Portuguese then a German mostly for the sex. Neither was sensual. I had a very sensual Frenchman and the sex was ok but not hard enough. There is this American woman I can not forget who is both sexually charged and sensual. I wish she lived here. 😈
****la Man
44 Posts
Random thought.
How long until they stop printing money?
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Every hole is a cave, and every cave must be stuffed.
******902 Man
66 Posts
If you drive your car faster than the speed of light.... do the trees behind you light up *nachdenk*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
If David Beckham hadnt married Victoria, would they be as rich and famous as they now are? Is the sum of the parts more than the Individual?
If money were not an issue and I could work from anywhere, I’d be in a plane to Australia heading to my two week lockdown to join the 40 degree weather and party.
I want to hide my face inside a woman's skirt to escape this winter. It feels so warm just thinking about it. And go off to sleep holding her legs and between her legs. Ofcourse after intense licking session *zwinker*
@*******Lady True Words but you forgot beautician and masseur. You could see where my mask touch the skin 🙄. So, we note a „perfect week“
Monday: Date with hairstylist
Tuesday: Date with mani-/pedicurist
Wednesday: Date with beautician
Thursday: Date with masseur (professional)
Friday: ready for weekend and play 😈😂
Quote from *********_mas:
@*******Lady True Words but you forgot beautician and masseur. You could see where my mask touch the skin 🙄. So, we note a „perfect week“
Monday: Date with hairstylist
Tuesday: Date with mani-/pedicurist
Wednesday: Date with beautician
Thursday: Date with masseur (professional)
Friday: ready for weekend and play 😈😂
😂😂💋💋💋
*****ier Man
980 Posts
This strange feeling after my boss called me in homeoffice and I cut him off asking:
"Can I call you back, the tile cement is going to dry off?" *umpf* *ggg*
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
It is more interesting a woman under the Sun than a man on the Moon.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
I need socks!!! Between the Washing machines voracious appetite and developing holes in my socks, I have found that the sock draw is depleted. I really dont want to order socks online!!! I just have to hope the lockdown is over before the sock draw is empty....... *gruebel*
Quote from *****d79:
I need socks!!! Between the Washing machines voracious appetite and developing holes in my socks, I have found that the sock draw is depleted. I really dont want to order socks online!!! I just have to hope the lockdown is over before the sock draw is empty....... *gruebel*
a gift from my company this year was socks. They are ugly but like my best pair. I feel you.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.