The Forbidden Fruit

The Forbidden Fruit
Why is it so tempting for young men to hook up with a married woman?

In daily life, girls can get attracted to your status, looks or your popularity among your friends and that doesn't necessarily means that she is craving for you. But if a woman who is in a committed relationship is attracted towards somebody, this feeling feels like more real and primal.

In my personal life, I've realized that I frequently catch attention of the girls/women who are in committed relationship and whenever this happens, I kinda like it.

What are your opinion about this?
Warum zielen alleinstehende Männer Ihrer Meinung nach nur auf verheiratete Frauen ab ... wie sind Sie auf diese Annahme gekommen? Alleinstehende Männer entscheiden sich für jede Frau, die sich als alleinstehend, geschieden, einsam, verzweifelt oder sogar verheiratet präsentiert. Ich denke, der einzige Grund, warum Sie sich für eine Ehe entschieden haben und warum Sie glauben, dass Ihre Frage Gültigkeit hat, ist, dass hauptsächlich Frauen, die verheiratet sind und in ihrer Umgebung nicht glücklich sind, "alleinstehenden Männern" mitteilen, dass sie es sind stehen zur Verfügung. Wenn die Frau erwischt wird, verbreiten sich Nachrichten und Lärm schnell. Das gleiche Szenario macht keine Schlagzeilen, wenn die Frau ledig wäre.

In diesem Fall sind beide Parteien schuldig, die Gier der verheirateten Frau zu stillen. Die "alleinstehenden Männer" wissen, dass sie verheiratet ist und auf der Suche nach Gesellschaft ist, geben aber keinen Rattenarsch darüber, was mit ihr oder ihrem Ehemann passiert, solange die alleinstehenden Männer bekommen, was sie wollen.

Die verheiratete Frau in diesem Fall ist schuldig, einen „ahnungslosen“ alleinstehenden Mann (von dem ich sicher bin, dass er auch verheiratet ist) angelockt zu haben, um eine Affäre zu haben, nur um das zu befriedigen, was in ihrer Beziehung möglicherweise fehlt, anstatt sie auf der Ebene der Heimat zu lösen
( Andcile Stephensen)
*****ron Man
1,402 Posts
I'm not young anymore, but not even as I was a young men, women in a relationship had my attention. Quite the opposite: Almost women in a relationship seemed to be interested in my person or single women interested in me while I was in a relationship. Today it's even worse, but I'm not the one who helps a bored woman to break out of her life for a few hours.

Therefore, the question may not be gender specific. The question is more, why some people always want what seems not to be reached.
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
I believe its amazing being the secret lover, and the bubble to let a married woman be herself, her most female part.
Women are also wives, mothers.. and in time their carnal and instinctive side might be relegated away.
The idea to be part of that moment of release it's very hot and important.
I personally like the sensation it gives, the power, the mindfulness but also the responsibility. It gives you the key of letting a human being primal again, without expectations. So I feel the amazing energy of release, the fun of the secret and forbidden.
At the same time I urge all other men that could be lovers, to embrace the responsibility: you are the secret bubble of catharsis - but that woman has a real life, a family.. so respect your role and her need to be female but always help her protect her real life and relationship. That is I think the most important thing.
*******_84 Man
54 Posts
Married women were never really my thing, unless their partner approved. I'm not interested in the drama. Plus I can't fight sooo *sarkasmus*
Quote from *******_84:
Married women were never really my thing, unless their partner approved. I'm not interested in the drama. Plus I can't fight sooo *sarkasmus*

😄
*********sjohn Man
17 Posts
If the married woman’s spouse was not aware-Stolen fruit tastes sweeter.(This is just a hypothesis because I personally would not want to cause anyone emotional pain)
If the married woman is just an indicator of experience, as a young man what’s better than to learn from an expert.
If the married woman’s spouse was aware and is fine with it, it’s probably beneficial to all parties because the effort to please and satisfy will be profound.
If the married woman was no longer married then it’s gonna be wild and mind blowing.
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Subconsciously, I guess, for me, is the fact that I could please the woman and perhaps, give her what she wants. This would be regardless of whether her relationship with her spouse is on good terms or not. I like to view the person as they are, devoid of any external factors including their other relationships.

I've had a few short and long term relationships with women, who were married. In all cases, their spouse didn't know. A couple just wanted a bit of fun, but the others were not happy with their existing relationships. So our affairs were the short term no-hassle getaways. And the sex was mind blowing *zwinker* I'm glad I could be part of it, and no homes wrecked *g*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I have been a few couples now, and I can say it can be very erotic.

Especially when the woman is allowed to play without her husband.
Maybe it's because the first Bond with Daniel Craig had such an impact.
You remember the dialogue between Vesper and Bond in the car:

• Are we having a problem, Mr. Bond?

- Don't worry, you're not my type.

• Smart?

• Single.
I'm joking, of course! The adultery of the Bond character as it was conceived by the creators of the movie franchise is not the beginning but one aspect of a long socio-cultural history. Adultery is as old as mankind. In the caves fifty thousand years ago, it wasn't even percieved as such. Or was it? It would be certainly beneficial to the purpose of broadening the discussion to read Robert Graves's "Greek Mythology" and Günter Grass's "Der Butt". Both very insightful, try them, they're great.

Personally, I'm monogamous and I had only two or three affairs with women who were in a relationship, and all three ended in catastrophe. After the third time, I never flattered myself to be like Bond, James Bond again.

Another great dialogue:

• You have a sharp tongue, Mr. Bond.

• Wait until you feel my teeth...!

Hasta la vista!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.