Just after some intense fun between the sheets...

Just after some intense fun between the sheets...
What would you like the interaction to be with your lover?

You are the Big spoon?
You are the Little spoon?
Hugging star fish?
Near each other but not touching
Get out, we are done. 😜
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
To be honest, we are more the "Get out, we are done" Types.
And to answer my own q, sometimes the little spoon.
***ie Woman
7,302 Posts
near each other without touching
It depends on how familiar we are with each other. If it's our first time, we can hangout for a minute but get out of my air space.

As we get more familiar with each other, I get physically closer. I'm usually hot as hell afterwards and end with a side embrace while resting my head on his chest.
******902 Man
65 Posts
Me on my back, her half lying on top with head on my chest... lightly caressing each other till we either fall asleep or .... start again *zwinker*
*********ffolk Couple
11 Posts
With wife: Usually after sex my wife will cuddle into me and touch me, sometimes hugging and then usually big spoon for me cuddling until fall asleep.

With lover: Touching, hugging

As we have got older the big spoon/little spoon position/intimacy seems to be more and more comforting, not sure why.
********King Man
3 Posts
As long as I'm still breathing heavy and sweating I'd rather stay close and not touch. But afterwards it's all about cuddling
*********thing Man
31 Posts
My perspective, I'm ok with any post sex activity. Only a very small number want to just leave. Most will cuddle until they need to go and in many cases want to stay the night where we play again and have coffee before they leave.
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
I usually like having my lover resting on my shoulder and caress very lightly.
But since i am usually over heated i prefer to have the rest of the body free *g*

Also after a bunch of minutes I turn into "friend mode" for a while, as all my most primal instincts has been squeezed out of myself 😅 that is why I select lovers i like as people, cause if they are not.. this part its awkward and unpleasant. And I like a good valuable and meaningful experience all around.
It remains in the nature of the type of relationship
****ick Man
5 Posts
I often like to get up and go to the bathroom to re-set and re-fresh. I also find its often nice to have a little space air that gives everyone time to "digest". You know that its been really good if after all that, you still want to get back into bed and feel each others skin, touch and breathe again...
I think that if the attraction is there to have sex, hopefully the new partner is happy to kiss and cuddle as you calm down. I would feel very bad/sad if the partner left the scene after disengaging. For me the calm down is almost as important as the build up / foreplay as it signifies a care for the other. Is it only going to happen once (if one flees the bed that is the likely outcome)?
Quote from *****ils:
I often like to get up and go to the bathroom to re-set and re-fresh. I also find its often nice to have a little space air that gives everyone time to "digest". You know that its been really good if after all that, you still want to get back into bed and feel each others skin, touch and breathe again...
women should always urinate after sex to prevent UTI’s. I mean after that. *g*
*****ier Man
973 Posts
In a club or spontaneous (car/outdoor,..) - after a few mins of aftermath definitely "get out"
Apart from that I enjoy a bit of cuddling afterwards, typically w/ her head on my chest or shoulder. Spooning somehow doesn't do it for me, always some of my body parts get numb after a short time *lach*
******nen Man
7 Posts
With wife: Always big spoon (sex or not) until I wake up because its too warm under the sheets.
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
With my wife we would hold or she would lay her head on my chest. With others it depends on how it was...if it was good we both would sit and chill a second if it sucked we would be like okay we are good.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Sometimes laying in bed leads to round two and three and four.
*zwinker*
For me, little spoon for a few minutes. Then near each other but not touching. Then sleep. Then when we wake up either big spoon and/or another round
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.