German vs English Dirty Talk

German vs English Dirty Talk
What do you guys think? I just can't stand German dirty talk but english sounds so much more sexy <3
****ick Man
5 Posts
Haha... I think you should just consider yourself lucky to have heard both!

I actually find both sexy as long as they are genuine. German can be more forceful and English is maybe a little more slutty? Give us an example 😎
*****ark Woman
5 Posts
I prefer to talk dirty in English but I can do it in German if asked. I don't think I sound sexy in German though.
****021 Couple
866 Posts
I can offer dirty talk in Czech. *baeh*
*******ple Couple
438 Posts
GERMAN VS ENGLISH
would sound so lame in German
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Italian dirty talking is *top* & the best
Having experienced dirty talk in both languages, I think they are the same. Now French or Italian in a low, deep voice 😍🤤, the panties come flying off. 😂

Who am I kidding? Any language in a low, deep voice and I'm puddy. 🥴
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
You see, I think german turns me on more.. 🤷🏽‍♂️
****021 Couple
866 Posts
@*******ner0 give us an example...
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
it's difficult to explain, i'd say that the german language makes hotter and sexier any inflection of sweetness and femininity. Maybe for contrast as it could sound quite harsh.
Likewise, when a hot formal woman in a suit or uniform shows fragility and desire.. I get more turned on *g*
Not sure its clear 😉
Ever heard Brazilian accented Portuguese in bed? OMG #wetspot
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Quote from ****nt:
Ever heard Brazilian accented Portuguese in bed? OMG #wetspot

no but i believe it must me incredible 😉
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
Im dont know germany langv too *freu2*
********ight Man
35 Posts
I talk dirty from my side in English and the opposite side talks dirty in German.

Google translate gets horny the most among the three of us.
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Quote from *********onfly:
Im dont know germany langv too *freu2*

hahah i did not say that i understand or talk german 😂😂 i just like the sound of it
*********mico Man
75 Posts
Honestly, I do prefer German dirty talk even if I can't undertand it properly.
This sounds weird: just by thinking I'd get excited even if she talked about the weather *smile*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
It depends on the person, their voice... etc.

I have no preference to what language.
********King Man
3 Posts
Spanish dirty talk is off the chain
French is sexy too
German is pretty rough ^^
****OCK Man
12 Posts
I'M Scottish and speak English but even english people dont understand me *snief* *g* we have been voted the 3rd sexiest accent in the world 2021 *g* can't be that bad
American English.....
English sounds better for me and all the german females I've been with, they also prefer being with an English speaking dude. And I'll take it one step further and point out that women I've been around and in..( hahahahahaha ) prefer American English to England English, or proper English.
I think it has something to do with most Germans have a hard time annunciating like the -TH in words and most Americans have some sort of accent that is easier to understand....
But i guess no matter what language you speak, as long as she cums first and cums hard, it wouldn't matter if you spoke dolphin .. she'll keep ya around...🙃🤣😅🙃
Quote from *******n74:
Having experienced dirty talk in both languages, I think they are the same. Now French or Italian in a low, deep voice 😍🤤, the panties come flying off. 😂

Who am I kidding? Any language in a low, deep voice and I'm puddy. 🥴
I have a similar reaction but not to German.
I would say that the only time german would be fitting is if you are having a grudge fuck, some type of S and M , or like a kidnapping scenario....but that's all my imagination could sort out... *fancycat*
****021 Couple
866 Posts
@*******Lady To which language do u have a similar reaction? Do tell...
Quote from ****021:
@*******Lady To which language do u have a similar reaction? Do tell...
when some people speak Italian (not all), Spain Spanish, French (especially women)...a deep voice @*******n74 mentioned as well. Sam Elliot’s voice alone used to turn me on.
****ick Man
5 Posts
I have to say that a "Southern Drawl" from Georgia or Texas gets me every time... There's something abou the melody and intonation that hits me right in the G spot.

Wait. I don't have a G spot.

But you know what I mean
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.