Anal sex 101: How to do anal

Anal sex 101: How to do anal
Hello my fellow Kinksters 😈

This thread is for those who really know what to do to prepare and enjoy a pleasant anal experience. It is also for people who want to have anal sex but don't have any experience.

What do you do as a man or a woman to prepare and engage in anal sex?

What advice do you have for a pleasant anal experience for both men and women?

What are things that one should always and never do when preparing and engaging in anal sex?
*********e_Ami Man
1 Posts
As a guy, first and foremost is communication with your partner. Its a recipe for disaster to force this if your partner us not 100% on board with it. Second is to take it slow, don't rush it and try to relax your lover as much as you can. Third would be to choose a position that makes penetration as comfortable as can be, use plenty of lube and again, take it slow. My first experience with it, my partner was on her side and I entered from behind.

Ladies, there are some steps to take in order to prepare but, since I'm not a woman, I'll leave that up to you all to explain.
********ster Man
61 Posts
Also as a guy I want to add to the excellent advice given by bayerische_Ami...

#1 Learn to add and treat your lady's ass as a love organ - kiss it like it is her lips, massage the area as it is her body, lick it as it is her second pussy.

#2 Always make the area moist, wet with everything you have including a good quality water based lube

#3 Train the ass with multiple sized anal plugs that she puts in frequently and often for many weeks before you even try penetration with your cock especially if you have a big cock.

#4 The first time you try make sure you have spent a long time in fore-play and pussy sex until your lady is loose and relaxed... and you don't go all the way in but a tease 😏 until her body (and mind) adjusts to the idea. Remember it is also an issue of trust.

For the ladies - during the first few times be part of it using your fingers and hands to control the cock and your ass to this new experience. Be loose, open and relaxed as you roll your hips around the cock

Other personal things like hygiene, diet/food etc am sure the experienced ladies are better to advice than me... *schleck*
Here's what not to do men:

Never sneak it in. That shit fucking hurts a lot!

Have several discussions with your partner, regardless of whether it's her first time or not. Anal sex is just as varied as vaginal and oral sex. There is definitely more than one way to do it.

Here's what not to do women:

Eat spicy foods the day before or the day of. If it burns on the way in, it will burn on the way out. Stick to a bland diet at least 24 hours before having anal sex.

Enemas aren't necessary to clear your bowels before the act. However, it is never a bad idea to flush the lower rectum with warm water (no soap or detergents of any kind) using a rectal douch (see picture) at least an hour before hand. Otherwise, it may smell bad during anal sex and his dick may have poop particles. Taint/butt juice is nice. Poop is not.

Anal plugs are great but if it is not your thing, anal sex is still possible. Your partner has to very slowly warm up your rectum and gently stretch your rectum with your constant guidance.
What is this called in German?
*******ple Couple
438 Posts
Interested...following
we want to try it but the lady is very reserved and so tips here are very welcome...
Keep them coming, especially from some lady that remembers how the first time was and what helped her to get over it...

one advice we found recently...pls remove if not allowed
Everyone had some very good input on this topic. The things I would most amplify from my experience :

Talk about it first (no surprises!)
Slow, and lube
Periodic play with clit and vigina
Small to larger

And as others said, relaxation is key

After some foreplay I usually start with one finger with lube. Then when it gets hotter, move on to either a small toy or two fingers. At this point, don't forget to give her clit some attention. After that it just depends on how relaxed she is
Oh, and it is a muscle, and like any muscle, it takes regular stretching/exercise to stay limber. That's why I haven't been able to touch my toes in 15 years 😕
****021 Couple
866 Posts
@*******ple
These are key aspects to consider:
1) Safety
For sure treat ur woman to an anal extension (see pic on our profile-cuz I havent figured out how to add it here...) to make her feel comfortable with inserting a hard, pointy object.
Im seasoned, yet Id be concerned myself without the anal extension.

2) Technique
Insertion may feel akward. The best way I find is filling the ball pump to the fullest. Use a tall narrow container, makes sucking in liquid more efficient.

Water - warm it up to body temperature, so its not a sensory shock when cold liquid enters her body.
We women enjoy smelling nice. Add 1 drop of essential oil to the water, her loin area will smell lovely (essential oils eg. lavender, orange mix, or lemon grass).

3) Psychology
Oddly enough, some may feel detached from the loin area, full acceptance of the human body with all its secretions.
Why not join het in this hygiene, too?! Even gents deserve to be clean, it does ur body good - trust me.
Maybe start out with anal douche only, give ur woman time to feel herself thru the feeling of extra cleanliness.
In time, start with gently touching the area as mentioned in prev.posts.

4) Position
I warmly recommend the above recommendation of using a large anal plug to prep.the area for penetration, I find wearing it 1-2hrs.before a meeting is enough. U can play with the plug before actual penetration (see above tips).
For first entrance, I prefer a wide doggy position, lowering my bum direction heels This way I find relaxing my anal area the easiest. After that, the action can begin in various pisitions. *baeh*

Word of caution: treat anal arousal with care. The last time we played, D & I got wild, it was very hot to say the least, him skillfully working both openings with his pride, plug, fingers & mouth/tongue. At one moment, my body must have experienced sensory overload, and I started to feel sick to my stomach from the anal area up... it was a strange feeling which dissipated after a few minutes. No pain, yet a surprising sensation...
***mW Man
1 Posts
silicone or glass?
so you've discussed quite a lot but for me (as a male) I want to explore my horizons and I want to try it myself (alone)
and choosing a dildo is quite a struggle for me... there are silicone dildo and glass ones (like this httpshttps::/wwwlovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/) - the question is what is better? What gives the best feel and what is cleaned easier?
I have not tried using glass because it is not flexible and I don't want to damage my vagina accidentally.
I’m hesitant to write anything here as then I will get a bunch of idiotic messages. This is not an offer.

I have a sadistic dominant side that enjoys anal play especially with men.

Everyone is different.
Go slowly.
Use lube.
With a new partner or anal virgin, I’m starting with a finger.

If you have long nails, keep them the fuck out of someone’s ass. I know TWO men that had an inexperienced female puncture their rectum with fake nails.

I wear gloves and my nails are trimmed.
Distraction makes it easier to slide in. (Touching your partner anywhere with your other hand - cock, balls, other erogenous zone)

If they are not relaxed, not a good idea to force anything.

Once in, take a moment to let them adjust. Some feel a burning sensation that goes away after 20 seconds or so.

Some can take a dildo on the first try while others may take several sessions to even get a small plug in.

Pegging is fun and I’d suggest a pliable silicone dildo that he chooses.

If I meet a man who wants to have anal sex with me, I take a look at his engorged cock, pull out one of my dildos of comparable size and state, you first.

This is the most level a playing field has ever been. 😈

When I was 18, I was having sex with the captain of the football team in the front seat of his pick up truck. Large cock, hard thrusts all the way out and in. At one point he missed and jammed his cock balls deep in my ass while facing me. This is how I lost my anal virginity. This is also how he lost the front windshield of his truck when my foot kicked out and went through it from the pain. True story. My foot was not injured.
********ster Man
61 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
I’m hesitant to write anything here as then I will get a bunch of idiotic messages. This is not an offer.

I have a sadistic dominant side that enjoys anal play especially with men.

Everyone is different.
Go slowly.
Use lube.
With a new partner or anal virgin, I’m starting with a finger.

If you have long nails, keep them the fuck out of someone’s ass. I know TWO men that had an inexperienced female puncture their rectum with fake nails.

I wear gloves and my nails are trimmed.
Distraction makes it easier to slide in. (Touching your partner anywhere with your other hand - cock, balls, other erogenous zone)

If they are not relaxed, not a good idea to force anything.

Once in, take a moment to let them adjust. Some feel a burning sensation that goes away after 20 seconds or so.

Some can take a dildo on the first try while others may take several sessions to even get a small plug in.

Pegging is fun and I’d suggest a pliable silicone dildo that he chooses.

If I meet a man who wants to have anal sex with me, I take a look at his engorged cock, pull out one of my dildos of comparable size and state, you first.

This is the most level a playing field has ever been. 😈

When I was 18, I was having sex with the captain of the football team in the front seat of his pick up truck. Large cock, hard thrusts all the way out and in. At one point he missed and jammed his cock balls deep in my ass while facing me. This is how I lost my anal virginity. This is also how he lost the front windshield of his truck when my foot kicked out and went through it from the pain. True story. My foot was not injured.

*oh* *oops* *schock* great 👍 instruction and great story!!! Am just happy *happy* fir you it did not put you off enjoying the experience. I find first experiences in life determine future participation
And to the three people who’ve reached out already, one offering money, no. Also I’m not a hooker.
****R77 Man
1 Posts
so you've discussed quite a lot but for me (as a male) I want to explore my horizons and I want to try it myself (alone)
and choosing a dildo is quite a struggle for me... there are silicone dildo and glass ones (like this - the question is what is better? What gives the best feel and what is cleaned easier?

The glass ones are more for experienced people
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.