Don't fuck the Company

I have ever had a relationship with a work colleague

Permanent survey
Quote from **********ary69:
NEVER !
Businesses and private life are strictly separated.

But there where some couples found each other in our department... and married for 15 and 25 years for example.

But I keep my hands off from work colleagues.
Half of the world's population met their partners at work.....so I'll never say never to that. Besides.... having sex while on the clock is both exciting and satisfying 😊
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
I don't agree to have a relationship in the sphere of the work and profession. Most of these affaires don't end in a good way for many reasons. Personally i don't like spending more time during the day together at work ,and for the other people in the same place. It's a better way to avoid It.
Quote from *********life:
I would with someone from another team that I was not working for or working for me.

I would not with someone on my team. Too close of a situation.

That seems a healthy approach. I once had sex with my boss. Got a promotion soon thereafter. But finally she dumped me and I had to leave the company
**********r2020 Couple
27 Posts
Well, don't let the company fuck you either ! In all seriousness...it is more healthy to stay away from doing someone in the company but there is always exceptions to the rule. You can try convincing someone that you will keep your mouth shut and expect the same. Many exist that do not want to have a steady relationship..especially those that are in a ..relationship but ..unhappy !
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.