Quickies during work hours.

*******955 Man
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Has anyone attempted to have a quickie just after or before a meeting to stimulate yourself?
I was thinking of trying it out but asking if there was anyone with any experience of it.
******ire Man
47 Posts
Quote from *******955:
Has anyone attempted to have a quickie just after or before a meeting to stimulate yourself?
I was thinking of trying it out but asking if there was anyone with any experience of it.

I’ve had a few, it’s quite fun! Mostly during lunch break. At times before a scheduled call. Adds to the adrenaline rush *zwinker*
Go for it!
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from *******955:

Have tried it once. Had a quickie at lunch time just before a Meeting. Personally I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, so the Meeting was rather tortous. Put a good smile on my face though
****ain Couple
8 Posts
During a phone call....
Sort of, once during a phone call with my boss my girlfriend unzipped my trousers and started to lick me..... Very hard to finish the call (pun intended *grins* )
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
A few years ago before I moved to Berlin, I had an affair with a married woman. Our hookups usually were at night, but one day we both happened to have a couple of hours extra or so during work. We met up at a local National Park in the afternoon and fucked in the forest before returning to work. The feelings I had were so intense. Could not concentrate at work at all! Definitely try it, atleast once.
******ple Couple
56 Posts
Well… many, at home of course
Or going into a sauna here in Munich with wife
Mmm nice, I used to take a colleague into the bathroom to kiss and touch and turn each other on we would come out laughing so much at how naughty we had been.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
If you have time and a place of course. I think it could make the day much more exciting.

Before, when you know it will happen later... then the rush afterwards.
*******ilk Man
9 Posts
I once did it with the accountant lady, with whom I flirted for a short time. We did it in WC of the company while nobody was around. It lasted 10 mins but was great. I was too big for her in the beginning, so I couldn't put it inside, but later thanks to the shea butter I had, we managed to do it haha. It was damn funny though.
****ana Woman
34 Posts
I had a presentation for 400 ppl and was damn nervous. Just before time, I picked up my bf and led us to the room that happened to be on next floor next to the stairs, and he fcked me for a few minutes on the table, managing not to run my business skirt and make up. I ran back just on time not to freak everyone out and did a great job. Had just a few times awkward pauses when was catching stupid smile on his face. He asked me later a few times to visit me for a quickie at work, but I refused, while I was angry that he couldn’t content himself. His job was to help me relax, not disturb me :))) I don’t think I would be again so unprofessional. Hm, maybe on partner’s workplace 😈
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.