Quickies during work hours.

*******955 Man
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Has anyone attempted to have a quickie just after or before a meeting to stimulate yourself?
I was thinking of trying it out but asking if there was anyone with any experience of it.
******ire Man
47 Posts
Quote from *******955:
Has anyone attempted to have a quickie just after or before a meeting to stimulate yourself?
I was thinking of trying it out but asking if there was anyone with any experience of it.

I’ve had a few, it’s quite fun! Mostly during lunch break. At times before a scheduled call. Adds to the adrenaline rush *zwinker*
Go for it!
M&M Watching 12/19 von Fotoartist_FFBM&M Watching 12/19 von Fotoartist_FFB
*****d79 Couple
523 Posts
Quote from *******955:

Have tried it once. Had a quickie at lunch time just before a Meeting. Personally I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, so the Meeting was rather tortous. Put a good smile on my face though
ProfilbildProfilbild
****18 Couple
5 Posts
During a phone call....
Sort of, once during a phone call with my boss my girlfriend unzipped my trousers and started to lick me..... Very hard to finish the call (pun intended *grins* )
*****Guy Man
28 Posts
A few years ago before I moved to Berlin, I had an affair with a married woman. Our hookups usually were at night, but one day we both happened to have a couple of hours extra or so during work. We met up at a local National Park in the afternoon and fucked in the forest before returning to work. The feelings I had were so intense. Could not concentrate at work at all! Definitely try it, atleast once.
******ple Couple
17 Posts
Well… many, at home of course
Or going into a sauna here in Munich with wife
Mmm nice, I used to take a colleague into the bathroom to kiss and touch and turn each other on we would come out laughing so much at how naughty we had been.
Feel The HeatFeel The Heat
*********ty4U Man
332 Posts
If you have time and a place of course. I think it could make the day much more exciting.

Before, when you know it will happen later... then the rush afterwards.
ProfilepicProfilepic
*******ilk Man
9 Posts
I once did it with the accountant lady, with whom I flirted for a short time. We did it in WC of the company while nobody was around. It lasted 10 mins but was great. I was too big for her in the beginning, so I couldn't put it inside, but later thanks to the shea butter I had, we managed to do it haha. It was damn funny though.
SunnyDaySunnyDay
********8305 Woman
34 Posts
I had a presentation for 400 ppl and was damn nervous. Just before time, I picked up my bf and led us to the room that happened to be on next floor next to the stairs, and he fcked me for a few minutes on the table, managing not to run my business skirt and make up. I ran back just on time not to freak everyone out and did a great job. Had just a few times awkward pauses when was catching stupid smile on his face. He asked me later a few times to visit me for a quickie at work, but I refused, while I was angry that he couldn’t content himself. His job was to help me relax, not disturb me :))) I don’t think I would be again so unprofessional. Hm, maybe on partner’s workplace 😈
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.