People who navigate me around Vienna‘s clubs, kink culture?

Profile pictureProfile picture
******ady Woman
2 Posts
Thread creator 
What are the best places to check in Vienna for young blood and beautiful bodies? I would love to come to observe local scene
ProfilbildProfilbild
******ray Man
1 Posts
Quote from ******ady:
What are the best places to check in Vienna for young blood and beautiful bodies? I would love to come to observe local scene

I don't know where the best places are as I have just starting exploring the scene in vienna myself and I have found many interesting places to checkout which we could check out together.
****mr Man
120 Posts
Vienna has a very long and traditional society regarding kinkiness.
This is the reason why things like the Life Ball etc. are founded there. I can't imagine any other city for that.

I grew up in Vienna and seeing Dragqueens, Gays, Kinky, Fetish people was just normal for me.
In fact, I really liked it because it was just normal.
After I moved to another country, I missed this kind of open minded atttitude.

So that shouldn't be a problem, just in case these places are not closed because of Corona.
******ady Woman
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ray:

I don't know where the best places are as I have just starting exploring the scene in vienna myself and I have found many interesting places to checkout which we could check out together.

Can be as a possibility. I am not looking now to actively engage. I want to check around
********uplu Couple
8 Posts
we are curious about the best swing places in Vienna also. for now we went just to Traumland.
ProfilbildProfilbild
*******eet Woman
1 Posts
Quote from ********uplu:
we are curious about the best swing places in Vienna also. for now we went just to Traumland.

How was traumland?
********uplu Couple
8 Posts
Quote from *******eet:
Quote from ********uplu:

How was traumland?

It was ok, nice, clean, but we want to try other clubs also.
BackBack
*****ier Man
903 Posts
Would be interested as well. I'm on business trip for a week in Vienna , not knowing how much spare time I have, I don't want to miss the opportunity, at least.
Somebody has any recommendations? I got no real preferences, just looking for a fun place to hang out.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.