People who navigate me around Vienna‘s clubs, kink culture?

******ady Woman
2 Posts
Thread creator 
What are the best places to check in Vienna for young blood and beautiful bodies? I would love to come to observe local scene
******ray Man
1 Posts
Quote from ******ady:
What are the best places to check in Vienna for young blood and beautiful bodies? I would love to come to observe local scene

I don't know where the best places are as I have just starting exploring the scene in vienna myself and I have found many interesting places to checkout which we could check out together.
****mr Man
150 Posts
Vienna has a very long and traditional society regarding kinkiness.
This is the reason why things like the Life Ball etc. are founded there. I can't imagine any other city for that.

I grew up in Vienna and seeing Dragqueens, Gays, Kinky, Fetish people was just normal for me.
In fact, I really liked it because it was just normal.
After I moved to another country, I missed this kind of open minded atttitude.

So that shouldn't be a problem, just in case these places are not closed because of Corona.
******ady Woman
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ray:

I don't know where the best places are as I have just starting exploring the scene in vienna myself and I have found many interesting places to checkout which we could check out together.

Can be as a possibility. I am not looking now to actively engage. I want to check around
********uplu Couple
8 Posts
we are curious about the best swing places in Vienna also. for now we went just to Traumland.
*******eet Woman
1 Posts
Quote from ********uplu:
we are curious about the best swing places in Vienna also. for now we went just to Traumland.

How was traumland?
********uplu Couple
8 Posts
Quote from *******eet:
Quote from ********uplu:

How was traumland?

It was ok, nice, clean, but we want to try other clubs also.
*****ier Man
980 Posts
Would be interested as well. I'm on business trip for a week in Vienna , not knowing how much spare time I have, I don't want to miss the opportunity, at least.
Somebody has any recommendations? I got no real preferences, just looking for a fun place to hang out.
******oke Man
3 Posts
+1
****bzo Man
2 Posts
+1
Would also be interested in knowing any good swing clubs or events in Vienna where solo guys could also attend, thanks! *g*
**********r2020 Couple
27 Posts
Any swinger club is a microcosm of the society that lives all around it. Vienna is not the best place to socialize as the society is very stiff and not the friendliest. As some may know Vienna has been voted as the No 1 city with best quality life but it has also been voted as one of the unfriendliest cities to live as an expat.

Said all that with a little bit of luck some can have some fun at some of the clubs..like Traumland, Frivoli, Element 6.....but the language presents an additional problem as the majority of Austrians do not feel comfortable at all speaking....English...
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.