What music do you have on?

*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Thread creator 
Had a great evening yesterday with someone I met at a bar. Long story short, we had great sex while I had some electronic music playing. Made it more enjoyable for me and her aswell. Got me wondering.... do other people here have some music playing when doing the naughty? If yes, what type of music do you prefer?
I used to. But as i have gotten older, I actually think it’s a bit distracting. My mind tends to wonder off and my focus just flys out the window. But back in the day i put on a lot of music. Mostly heavy metal, ha ha! Get that adrenaline up! But when i do sexshoots now, I’m a photographer, i love to have music on.
****bw Woman
12 Posts
Songs from massive attack’s mezzanine album and some The XX depending on the mood
Quote from ****bw:
Songs from massive attack’s mezzanine album and some The XX depending on the mood

Nice choices! Haven’t heard Mezzanine in really long time. Maybe i should give that a try for my next shoot?
*******one Woman
30 Posts
l listen to Amy nova, especially ,"am no good" *mrgreen*
*freu*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
We have Kids, so music is a must to keep the "moans" covered.
Mostly a mix playlist, but "Pony Ginuwine" is always a must. Also "After Dark" has that sensual/sexy touch too it.
*****ple Couple
5 Posts
We had a gangbang with 10 guys in Berlin a few months ago. They played techno. It wouldn't have been my first choice but we both really liked it, it added to the craziness and kept a good rhythm going *g* Very hot
Quote from *****ple:
We had a gangbang with 10 guys in Berlin a few months ago. They played techno. It wouldn't have been my first choice but we both really liked it, it added to the craziness and kept a good rhythm going *g* Very hot

Sounds like one hell of a party! Was there a DJ present?
*******cpl Couple
26 Posts
Depends on the situation and with whom we are, for streaming and MFMF we favor some random soft chill out music. For ourselves, we mainly do it without music, but every once in a while we like some soft jazz, blues. I am personally a hard rock and metal fan, but that is distracting for sex… also, anything that is too dancing is way too distracting for me. All and all, depends where you are, with whom you are, what are the fantasies at play and how much wine we have drank 😅
*******als Man
2 Posts

****bw Woman
12 Posts
Quote from *******edk:
Quote from ****bw:

Nice choices! Haven’t heard Mezzanine in really long time. Maybe i should give that a try for my next shoot?

Great idea! Also can I volunteer for shoot 🥰😅
Quote from ****bw:
Quote from *******edk:
Quote from ****bw:

Great idea! Also can I volunteer for shoot 🥰😅

Of course 😊! Send me a PM and we’ll have s chat 😊
****o55 Man
592 Posts
Eye of the tiger
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******019:
*freu*

This is good.

Back in the day, I used to get down n' dirty to this old banger. Extremely 80's and kinda cheesy. But hey, it worked. I always wanted to use it in a photoshoot. Sadly, i've yet to find someone whos down with the idea.

Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl

****d85 Man
3 Posts
Yea I listen to super Mario game music in the background while we have sex me and her. That’s hard core gaming life
*********life Woman
193 Posts
Techno. Deep House Minimal
*******kin Couple
3 Posts
Afrobeats sets the rhythm
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********life:
Techno. Deep House Minimal

Quote from *******kin:
Afrobeats sets the rhythm

Deep House and Afrobeats, must try them the next time 😉
*******kin Couple
3 Posts
Yup it works
****erd Man
497 Posts
I think it depends on the overall mood. personally I don’t really need music. Some candels and good lighting gets me in the mood. I noticed kinky ladies that I have met are into house music
Quote from *****Guy:
Had a great evening yesterday with someone I met at a bar. Long story short, we had great sex while I had some electronic music playing. Made it more enjoyable for me and her aswell. Got me wondering.... do other people here have some music playing when doing the naughty? If yes, what type of music do you prefer?

May I ask which bar this was? *ggg*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.