A place for English speaking couples

Profile picture
**********Event
950 Posts
Thread creator 
A place for English speaking couples
We are an English speaking organizer couple. We want to bring International Community together. That’s why we made a group where like minded English speaking couples can get to know each other. You are most welcome to join if you are English speaking couple or single woman: English Speaking Couples
We organize exclusive theme parties too. You are most welcome to have a look under events on our profile.
We look forward to get to know you *g*
*****alS
7,380 Posts
May I ask what exactly the concept of that group is? I'm interested because I can not think of any particularly concept for a group primarily aimed towards grouping up to mingle that works with couples and single females but not for single men, trans, enby or other queer folks. So I assume there is another background that I am unaware of.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
An englsi speaking Group already exists (several ones in fact)

For example : English Speakers
Profile picture
**********Event
950 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****alS:
May I ask what exactly the concept of that group is? I'm interested because I can not think of any particularly concept for a group primarily aimed towards grouping up to mingle that works with couples and single females but not for single men, trans, enby or other queer folks. So I assume there is another background that I am unaware of.

Thanks for your comment. There is already a group for English speaking people and single men are also allowed there. Some of our English speaking couples had the wish to form a group exclusively for English speaking couples and women. That's how we ruled out single men from this group.
*****alS
7,380 Posts
Quote from **********Event:
Quote from *****alS:

Thanks for your comment. There is already a group for English speaking people and single men are also allowed there. Some of our English speaking couples had the wish to form a group exclusively for English speaking couples and women. That's how we ruled out single men from this group.

I get this. So I assume for whatever topics your group members want to discuss, single men are considered a nuisance, which makes me believe this group is mostly about sexual topics and swinger events. In this case I can fully understand the decision - though I'd actually mention this in the group description.

In either way, me, as a queer person, would actually appreciate a statement (in the group description and available to everyone) if you welcome non-binary people who do fall neither under the term of "Men" nor "Women" within your ranks or not. Both decisions are fine, it's just kinda weird to have to ask every time, which is why I think this should be made clear in the description *zwinker*
*****alS
7,380 Posts
Your group also seems to be a local group according to the group description, so I do think the name as well as the ad here should be adjusted accordingly.
**********lafue
1 Posts
Everyone welcome to my naturist Villa in Fuerteventura
I have large Villa in Fuerteventura for naturists and likeminded guests. There are 4 independent self contained apartments and 5 bedrooms.
My site is http://www.naturistcanaries.com
All welcome.
****ick Man
16 Posts
The villa looks very interesting but why do you quote price’s in a foreign currency?.
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
Quote from *****alS:
I think if you want to make a group like that for English speakers you are more than welcome, and people who would be interested in that would join.
Profile picture
**********Event
950 Posts
Thread creator 
WhatsApp group for English speaking couples & women
We know exactly how much language could be a barier. That's why we made this group and to bring like-minded English-speaking couples and single women closer together, we made a WhatsApp group.

The basic idea behind making this group is that if you want to arrange a private date with a couple, or organize a small get-together, or a small event in a hotel or at your place, then you will have the possibility to spread the word and get in contact with people who want to communicate in English and want to be part of it.

We don't care what nationality you have or what your mother tongue is. The only condition is that you can communicate in English.

If you want to be part of this group, please WhatsApp us with your Joyclub ID on our WhatsApp number +49 152 0566 4492.

P.S. This group is only for English-speaking couples and single women. We will only include you if you have a couple or single women's profile here.
So why isnt there one for english speaking guys? I am english living in mannheim area and i have problems on here trying to find couples or single fem who speak english
Profile picture
**********Event
950 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******024:
So why isnt there one for english speaking guys? I am english living in mannheim area and i have problems on here trying to find couples or single fem who speak english
There is already a group 'English speakers'. You can apply there as single man too.
*****alS
7,380 Posts
@**********Event It might just be confusing to advertize a group which does exclude some people that was founded with a very clear background, but then not mentioning said context, clear group goals and why the exclusion makes sense.

I'm also still confused about wether it is a local group or not, as the group descriptions clearly states that it is but I do not see any mention of this here.
Profile picture
**********Event
950 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you for reminding. I can make it more clear here. this group is only for couples and single women and to bring English speaking couples and single women together from Rhein Main area. I hope this statement clears all confusion.
Quote from *****alS:
@**********Event It might just be confusing to advertize a group which does exclude some people that was founded with a very clear background, but then not mentioning said context, clear group goals and why the exclusion makes sense.

I'm also still confused about wether it is a local group or not, as the group descriptions clearly states that it is but I do not see any mention of this here.

Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.