European Libertine B&B

*****ski Man
1 Posts
Thread creator 
European Libertine B&B
I go to Cap D'Agde every summer in August, but am going to be in Europe this May and was wondering if anyone is aware of any swinger/libertine resorts or B&B's in continental Europe? The bigger the better and hopefully one that is open to single males. I am American but am also fluent in German so somewhere german speaking would be ideal. I have looked online but have only found a couple small ones in France that only allow couples. Thanks in advance!

Ich fahre jeden Sommer im August nach Cap D'Agde, aber ich werde diesen Mai in Europa sein und habe mich gefragt, ob jemand Swinger-/Libertine-Resorts oder B&Bs in Kontinentaleuropa kennt? Je größer, desto besser und hoffentlich offen für alleinstehende Männer. Ich bin Amerikanerin, spreche aber auch fließend Deutsch, also wäre ein deutschsprachiger Ort perfect. Ich habe online gesucht, aber nur ein paar kleine in Frankreich gefunden, die nur Paare zulassen. Danke im Voraus!
We are also looking for "libertine" type campsites in Germany, Austria & Croatia as a means to experience swinging for the first time. Alex & Lyn
****my Woman
6 Posts
nudist campsite is Camping Ostseen in Schleswig-Holstein region of Germany.I don t know others.I will be in Germany too this summer.Open for swinging.
Than, you Cycmy *brueste*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.